A Spiked Drink

jackslate45

First Post
OOC: Since I know [MENTION=95784]jackslate45[/MENTION] is busy, I have no problem in just doing a single wrap-up post and moving back to the DWI. I don't know how everyone else feels about it.

Got it. I will get it done tonight after work. I am trying to get ahead enough that I do not have to work on Easter Sunday.

jackslate45

First Post
The walk back to the White Cloak's office is done quickly, but no words seem to echo from most of the group. Relic continues to mumble to himself about which spells that he wants to get; Daylily carries both the body and the head of the priest along; Holphin and Emet are both silent, each carrying different tools or equipment that was collected down in the sewer. Saranna seems to be thinking as well, for she does not speak up during the walk.

Once you have arrived at the White Cloak's headquarers, a greeter looks up at the party and says "Here to drop up another body?"

Holphin shakes his head and says "We are here to speak to Lt. Rondo. Where is he?"

The greeter, looking confused, nods his head towards the back rooms and says "He is in his office now. He is going over the paperwork for the Rulkelp investigations. "

Daylily and Relic both march right on through, not stopping to say anything to the greeter even as he blerts out "Hey! Wait a second!". The rest of the party follow as quickly as possible.

Lt. Rondo is deep in concentration as you enter his office. He looks up in alarm as the entire group enters his small office. He doesn't even have time to open his mouth before Holphin interjects with "We have brought all the evidence collected in order to get Mr. Rulkelp off on his crime. He seems to have been involved with someone most dangerous. We fought with this woman he met, and she toyed with us. We barley escaped with our lives. Had she willed it, we would be dead."

"And, quite honestly, this was a complete waste of our time and yours. If you had bothered to look even remotely harder, you might have been able to understand what had happened without calling on our services. Therefore, as we very much value our lives, we are done with this case. We will leave the handling of this case in your obviously inept hands."

With that, Emet drops the cauldron on the desk of the lieutenant, and Holphin takes the other equipment recovered through your investigation and throws it onto the desk. Holphin then looks at Daylily and says "Leave the body here Daylily; They can investigate it however they wish."

Once everything related to the case is thrown haphazardly either the desk, chair, or floor of the small office, the party leaves the way they came in. None of the White Cloak's dare seem to challenge you, as you simply walk out the door, glad to be alive.

GM:
I have posted the final numbers for Judge Approval;

Last edited:

Remove ads