• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Tank in High Fantasy!

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Cyberzombie said:
Yeah, yeah, in 3.5, even mindless undead are evil, and animating them is evil, but no one with any sense enforces that.

Unless they think animating the dead should be evil.

Warjack stats are in the IKCG, and there'll be more in later books.

I've heard a suggestion that involves a few rods with permanency'd heat metal and a decanter of endless water for unlimited steam power.

Diirk

First Post
Ah, reminds me of an anime series called "Those Who Hunt Elves" where a trio of people from modern Japan + a tank randomly find themselves in a high fantasy world full of elves + magic. Good times ;)

moritheil

First Post
I don't think they want a literal, modern tank . . . :p Good show, though.

Diirk said:
Ah, reminds me of an anime series called "Those Who Hunt Elves" where a trio of people from modern Japan + a tank randomly find themselves in a high fantasy world full of elves + magic. Good times ;)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
IMC I've used Golem Armour - Golems with a chest cavity that allowed a person to sit stand inside them and control their movements.

The idea of the multiwheeled steampowered Juggernaut is a standard in much sci-fantasy. Also remember that the steam engine was known to the greeks (just never used afaik) so its not impssoble that a pseudo-medieval world could have them

Remove ads