A TOUCH OF CLASS: 7 New Classes & 45 Sub-Classes For 5th Edition -- Kickstarter Now Live!

I've been talking about it all week, and now the time has come - the A TOUCH OF CLASS Kickstarter is now live! 7 new classes for 5th Edition! Meet the full alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist classes for your 5E games in this 70-page book! Get this gorgeous softcover book right away! We will deliver PDFs as soon as the Kickstarter ends, and the print version will be arriving with you shortly afterwards. No delays! And for those with a bigger appetite, you can also get 45 new subclasses. These seven classes originally appeared in EN5ider, the 5th Edition patreon. Over time, they have been revised and updated after plenty of feedback from the community, and now they're ready to be presented as a full-colour softcover book! Each is a full class, along with archetypes; plus the collection includes a selection of supporting feats, spells, items, backgrounds, and monsters to help make the most from them. And yes, that includes the Noble, the name of our "Warlord" class! Click here (or on one of the pretty pictures below) to back it!

8ca2b3cf7256ce5f3bc70d23b027e378_original.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 10.23.33.png

SaveSave
SaveSave

Electryc

Explorer
I've supported 7 Kickstarters! First off can I buy this living in the United States? Second, will you make a U.S. version that spells the word "color" correctly!?

Yunru

Banned
Banned
I've supported 7 Kickstarters! First off can I buy this living in the United States? Second, will you make a U.S. version that spells the word "color" incorrectly!?

Fixed that for you, darn Yank

The 'ou' is an homage to when the French used to be conquerors, do not deny them it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zardnaar

Legend
I've supported 7 Kickstarters! First off can I buy this living in the United States? Second, will you make a U.S. version that spells the word "color" correctly!?

The english spelling is right not the glorifed rebel colony located between Mexico and Canada.

What would the shipping be to New Zealand (ballpark figures).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The book is written in American English. My post is not on account of the fact that I am not. Though I did consider putting on a fake American accent next time I visit you guys.... pretty sure that would work out badly!

Zardnaar

Legend
The book is written in American English. My post is not on account of the fact that I am not. Though I did consider putting on a fake American accent next time I visit you guys.... pretty sure that would work out badly!
Now you are just encouraging the rebels.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases