• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Warlock Alone, Island Empire solo game

Scotley

Hero
"Very good, I shall be ready to start in the morning. I shall go now and make my purchases and arrange for the transfer of my gear to the ship for tomorrow and enjoy one night in the city before settling into the shipboard routine. I shall return after breakfast if that meets with your approval?"

J. Alexander

First Post
Port Call

"That will be fine, we shall see you in the morning" Michael will then polietly end teh interview and prepare for the evening...which hopefuly will be peaceful.

Scotley

Hero
With a last nibble for Herbert the sorceress departs with her diminutive companion in tow. The evening passes rather uneventfully with only the usual nuisances that accompany the preparation for sailing. Recruitment efforts have gained 4 sailors and 3 marines net with one two of the existing men being found unsuitable for one reason or another. Evening passes into night and thence to dawn and morning.

A letter arrives early the next day from Captain Iago thanking Michael for his help and for the introduction to Madame Butterflake. She expects to dispense with the remains of her cargo and load up for the next step in her circuit within a fortnight.

OOC: What else do we need to resolve in the two days before your planned departure date?

J. Alexander

First Post
Port Call....

That is it :)

Just tell me how many rifels i got to make,,,were guissipes pistols made...how about the armour so i can work on it as we sail around

Scotley

Hero
8 Rifles total, that's really a little generous on my part, but what the heck. Giuseppe's pistols are delivered the day before you sail along with the armor.

Scotley

Hero
The ogres among the crew are practically salivating as all that beer comes aboard.

Glimmerdwang's shop deliveres the clothes and uniforms you ordered the afternoon before you sail.

Grumbar hits the markets one last time and returns with fresh bread, eggs and other perishables. All seems in readiness as the crew settles down for the evening. You plan to sail with the morning tide.

OOC: Roll a d20. :)

J. Alexander

First Post
Departure

:( a 2 a frigging two but it is better than a one i guess :)

Michael will have the beer safley stowed and witht he arrival of the uniforms will have the stowed until they can be distributed. He will pen letters to all the people he meet, saying he appreciated their kindness etc and help and that he looks forward to seeing them on his return trip.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: :lol: Yes, that is better than a 1 so I guess the ship doesn't immediately sink, but now I have to figure out what sort of disaster does befall you. :]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads