• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Warping of the Blood - Full

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
What adventurer doesn't have rope?! Craziness... Good thing Soevi does. :p

Mutters, doesn't have rope,and they call themselves adventurers... bah!
What self-respecting Spryte bothers with rope? Either its too little to tie up the bad guy or else too big for Vayj :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
I'm confused by the caves. First there were two left-hand caves and a right-hand cave and now there are two left-hand caves and a middle cave. Is this a typo or shifting perspective?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Rystil Arden said:
"Hmmm..." Vayj ponders, "I think we may find gruesome corpses in cave #1 and clawed monsters in cave #2. Anyone else starting to think that cave #3 would be a good first choice?"
Excellent, that's just what I wanted them to think... :]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Excellent, that's just what I wanted them to think... :]
Heehee, well Vayj has high Intelligence, but his Wisdom isn't so great, so I had him go for the one that metawise I know is ripe for a deathtrap :eek:

Jolmo

First Post
Which rules will you use for swim penalties? Double ACP as in standard D&D or -1 per 5 lbs as in AE? It's such a huge difference (+4 or -12) that i have to ask before posting my next action.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads