Level Up (A5E) A5e Data Requests

Pedantic

Legend
It’s possible, but rare spells present some challenges. The simplest thing I could do would be to add a column noting whether an officially published rare spell exists for a given spell, and how many variants. Would that be useful?
I think that's the important information, the exact rare spell text can live inside the spell description itself just fine.

It’s possible, but rare spells present some challenges. The simplest thing I could do would be to add a column noting whether an officially published rare spell exists for a given spell, and how many variants. Would that be useful?
It would. Being able to just narrow down what spalls have rare variants would be a huge help

xiphumor

Legend
It would. Being able to just narrow down what spells have rare variants would be a huge help
The spreadsheet has been updated with rare spell data up to the release of the DDG. (Apologies to those who requested other data first, but it was a quick addition to add the rare spells, whereas the other data sets are completely separate projects).

Remove ads