• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) A5e Data Requests

Pedantic

Legend
It’s possible, but rare spells present some challenges. The simplest thing I could do would be to add a column noting whether an officially published rare spell exists for a given spell, and how many variants. Would that be useful?
I think that's the important information, the exact rare spell text can live inside the spell description itself just fine.

It’s possible, but rare spells present some challenges. The simplest thing I could do would be to add a column noting whether an officially published rare spell exists for a given spell, and how many variants. Would that be useful?
It would. Being able to just narrow down what spalls have rare variants would be a huge help

xiphumor

Legend
It would. Being able to just narrow down what spells have rare variants would be a huge help
The spreadsheet has been updated with rare spell data up to the release of the DDG. (Apologies to those who requested other data first, but it was a quick addition to add the rare spells, whereas the other data sets are completely separate projects).

Remove ads