5E Aberrant Mark of The Changeling

TrueBagelMan

Explorer
So I thought of a aberrant mark for changelings. I find it interesting if a PC can do more with a mark then pick a cantrip and a spell. Why not let a changeling where when they transform they can create clothes, with the drawback that they lose memories of the forms they take with the exception of there true form. A Changeling’s True form I want to say is pure white everything, but I may be wrong.

So I thought of a aberrant mark for changelings. I find it interesting if a PC can do more with a mark then pick a cantrip and a spell. Why not let a changeling where when they transform they can create clothes, with the drawback that they lose memories of the forms they take with the exception of there true form. A Changeling’s True form I want to say is pure white everything, but I may be wrong.
What do you mean by "lose memories"?

TrueBagelMan

Explorer
What do you mean by "lose memories"?
When they transform into someone else let’s a say a guard, they would make clothes as apart of what they can change. When they transform out of the guards form, they forget what they did while pretending to be the guard.

NOW LIVE! 5 Plug-In Settlements for your 5E Game

Advertisement2

Advertisement4