• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Achievements?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Achievements? Really. May I ask what demographic you are now trying to cater to because it seems that demographic is lost when it comes to this site. No where do I see flash games or other media types that necessitate an achievement section nor do I see any what kind of value it adds to the experience of enworld beyond a desparate attempt at trying to do the old hip thing that gaming systems have been doing.

[ Achievement Earned: Get off my lawn! Requirement: Being an ENWorld gonard gronard ]

Woot!

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
Nifty. Wonder what ones I have??
Hmmm, maybe...

Trendsetter: Starting a lot of topics or starting long topics.
Devils advocate: quote someone, then they quote you, then you quote them etc...
A little bird told me: I'm suspecting starting a topic with a quote.
I'm guessing the post number ones fill out the unfilled achievement slots.

Arkhandus

First Post
Of course, Gandalf!

Maybe I should look at the Market thing and see if there's a Pointy Hat gift. Or better yet, Pointy Hat +1! :)

Gear is at least slightly explained in Morrus' own thread, though it's apparently just in a trial/incomplete stage. A "Market" option in the Do Stuff drop-down menu near the top of the page.

I don't think A Little Bird Told Me has to do with starting topics/threads with a quote. I've never done that, but I have quoted others a lot and been quoted in the same threads. Devil's Advocate may be related to that as frankthedm suggests. Both seem to be fairly common achievement icons though. Along with Script Writer, Writer's Cramp, Posting Professional, Master Poster, and Posting God. Wonder why the Reporter icon is a panda..... I'm guessing that achievement has to do with reporting spammers etc. or maybe posting news. Wonder if any of the achievements has to do with XP given. And wondering what Crothian has with his mountain of posts......

Also wondering why my Community Supporter label is gone. Just the label, though. Others still seem to have one, though now saying Copper or Silver subscriber instead of Community Supporter. Odd.

Also: How'd I get negative 1 gold pieces in the Market? Hadn't even taken a look at it until just now. :)

Last edited:

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Being an ENWorld gonad
Um, do you mean "grognard"?

[sblock]
heh.gif
[/sblock]

Remove ads