Act II

mdusty

Explorer
Now that Books 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 have been released, are there any plans to compile these adventures into a single volume like Act I?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There was a Kickstarter for the compiled hardcovers. I'm not involved with that personally, but Ryan can swing in and provide any schedule info etc. He's currently working on #11 right now.

takai

Explorer
I'm not sure but I heard that there will only be two instead of three hardcovers for the entire campaign. So we will have to wait until all adventures are finished for the second volume to be published.

mdusty

Explorer
I'm pretty sure there will be an Act II hardcover. They met the Kickstarter goal to get one published. But the goal I'm waiting most patiently for is the 5e conversion. Not sure if WOTC is allowing that at this time or not though, and Morrus did warn that it depended on WOTC legal....caveat emptor

Logistical reasons mean that we're combining adventures 6-13 into one hardcover.

And as of the last time Russ and I talked about it, we were holding off on making any plans for a 5e ZEITGEIST conversion. At the very least, I want to finish the final adventures -- which already have my brain split between 4e and PF mechanics -- before I start worrying about a third game system. It's embarrassing enough when I use the term "bloodied" in our PF versions, or have "cure spells" in the 4e one.

Remove ads