[Actual Play] Chronicles of the Perilous Lands

Henry

Autoexreginated
Alamar stands at proper Bhamotin Rank-and-File Soldier's Attention, clicks his heels, and replies, "No questions, Mr. Brom, and glad to serve under those terms."

To the others, more quietly, "Gentlemen, I would prefer the Western Road Patrols, but I will not object if he must offer assistance to the Guild."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Ravana looks askance at Alamar. "Indeed? Well, in this case... perhaps the road is best. Let us see the traffic between here... and Bhamotin."

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
"Well, then, the trade road it is." replies Brom. "Report back here in a week — sooner if necessary. May the gods smile upon you, boys."

tumblingdice

First Post
"Right, then let us prepare for our journey," suggests Knute. "I have everything I need except for food. And I'd hate to go to the market with an empty stomach or a dry throat. Perhaps we should find a tavern along the way."

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
As you approach the tavern, you can smell the aroma of meat pies and pipe tobacco in the air. Outside the tavern, near the door, sits a one-legged beggar with a tin cup in his hand and a makeshift crutch at his side. He appears to be drunk and does not look up as you draw near.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Ravana scarcely glances at the beggar as he walks into the tavern. With a grin, he notes how Knute drops the copper. There may be a lot more money he can earn from that one, he thinks.

Remove ads