Ad on the frontpage

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
But that explains the issue - non-subscribers cannot block ads. I presume that there was an issue processing your subscription. That's a job for [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] !

Yeah, at least we know why that is. The question remains, then, why I'm not showing up as a silver subscriber.

What do you mean by "listed as"? We don't maintain a list anywhere (at least not anywhere public).

Under my user name, it just says Registered User. It doesn't say Silver Subscriber.

The AdminCP confirms you're a silver subscriber. You can check to see if you can search or download ZEITGEIST stuff, etc.

I was able to download Zeitgeist #2, the Dying Skyseer (97 pages for the 4e version, right?). So I think that's in order.

Thanks for helping me figure this out, guys.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, at least we know why that is. The question remains, then, why I'm not showing up as a silver subscriber.

Under my user name, it just says Registered User. It doesn't say Silver Subscriber.

Have you set it to say that? It doesn't do so automatically. You have to choose it.

I was able to download Zeitgeist #2, the Dying Skyseer (97 pages for the 4e version, right?).

So, yes, you are clearly a subscriber. :)

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Have you set it to say that? It doesn't do so automatically. You have to choose it.

Aha! That probably changed when my old copper subscription ran out. So I have that fixed now.

However, making that change did not affect the ads at the top of the screen. I'm still seeing them.

I tried clearing my cache, but no dice (pardon the pun). I also looked in multiple browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari, and Opera) and the ad persists in each one.

So, yes, you are clearly a subscriber. :)

Good deal. Search is also working fine, and my community supporter status is showing as active. So yeah, those are good signs. :)

EDIT: And now the ads are gone! Whatever you did, thank you!

Last edited:

Remove ads