• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adding other divine spells to paladin list?

Awakened

First Post
To fit the prerequisites for a PERFECT prc for my paladin, I need to be able to summon nature's ally II. Is there any feats or abilities that would allow me this ability without taking multiple levels as a paladin/druid? That mix is interesting, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate. Thanks so much in advance!

JRRNeiklot

First Post
Awakened said:
To fit the prerequisites for a PERFECT prc for my paladin, I need to be able to summon nature's ally II. Is there any feats or abilities that would allow me this ability without taking multiple levels as a paladin/druid? That mix is interesting, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate. Thanks so much in advance!

Domain Affinity from the Player's guide to the Wilderlands will net you a cleric domain. Just pick one that grants sna.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Awakened said:

The key thing is to negotiate with your DM about removing something useful from your spell list and replacing it with Summon Natures Ally II (or swapping the paladin spell list for the ranger spell list, which contains SNA?)

Cheers

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads