Additional Spells for BECMI/RC D&D?

shamsael

First Post
I've been searching all over for supplements containing additional spells for this version of the game, but have found nothing aside from a few house-keeping (literally) themed spells, I believe in the Millenian Empire box, and the Create Air spell in Hollow World. Am I missing something, or are there more spells tucked away somewhere beyond what's described in the Rules Compendium?

I suppose it's elegant, having exactly 13 spells in each wizard level, exactly 8 spells in each cleric level, and exactly 4 spells in each druid level. Considering how over the top TSR was adding spells in AD&D I can't believe there's almost nothing in D&D.

Magesmiley

Explorer
A bit of a late post, but on the off chance that you're still looking for an answer...

There were additional wizard, cleric, and druid spells in some of the other supplements, particularly some of the Gazeteers.

The boxed set featuring Thyatis and Alphatia had quite a few, particularly ones useful for construction. I can recall new spells in the Glantri, Alfheim, Minrothad Guilds, and Shadow Elf gazeteers off the top of my head. The first Hollow World Blood Brethren module had at least one too. I think the Ylaruam had some, but I'm not positive.

Remove ads