• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Admins...search feature disabled?

Call me strange, but I often enjoy reading all the posts from a particular user that may strike me as...interesting. Anyway, when I attempted the search feature, I received an error message saying that the admins purposely disabled it.

Why?

:(

nsruf

First Post
I am mostly concerned that "View New Posts" doesn't work, as I am used to browsing "Today's Active Topics" from the old boards (mainly because you can be pretty sure to still get a response).

Is this function really as taxing as the general search function? Or is it impossible to differentiate between the two with this software?

Wicht

Hero
Khan the Warlord said:
Call me strange, but I often enjoy reading all the posts from a particular user that may strike me as...interesting.

Call me curious, but now I have to wonder if there is one particular user you had in mind or if you just do this for everyone that tickles you

Feel free to ignore my nosey-ness, ;)

A2Z

Explorer
Along the same line. The old boards are going to be read only, right? Will they be searchable as well?

JDragon

Explorer
I would like to second nsruf's point about the "View new Posts/ todays active topics" I used this almost exclusively to keep up on whats going on here and would be sad to have it not return, as due to my limited time to surf I would miss some good threads.

JDragon

Remove ads