Adv: A Simple Dungeon Crawl (DM: DarwinofMind Judge:renau1g)

On Puget Sound

First Post
It's well that you smashed it. I suspect someone or something else was looking through its eye. We should pack up our poor friend here and move out quickly.

Fragsie

Explorer
"Don't be embarrassed Eithal, that was quite some display of skill, to hit such a small target with that great thing."

Psais pats Eithal reassuringly on the shoulder, momentarily standing on his tip-toes to do so.
It's well that you smashed it. I suspect someone or something else was looking through its eye. We should pack up our poor friend here and move out quickly.

"Indeed, I'm all for a little bit of expedience, let's hope we don't run into that small army on the way eh."

Mewness

First Post
One-Who-Waits leans to inspect the squashed spider thing once more, just in case it might somehow be reconstituting itself. Then he nods toward the others. "This one desires keenly to know why the strange creatures are in this place," he says. "But remaining here solely to satisfy a fool's idle curiosity would be too great a risk. To the surface, then." He turns back the way they came.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
As your group starts out you hear a low echoing rumble come from somewhere in the vast crypts.

Your group stays on edge but continues to move on, winding your way back toward the surface.

Quickly enough though, you find the source of noise.

As you entire the room you had been in before with the rickety bridge, you find your passage back blocked, rubble and debris from a cave in have blocked the passage before you.

[sblock="Map"]
s-blocked.png

[/sblock]

The passage is completely blocked with large stones.

On Puget Sound

First Post
question about Tenser's floating disk: does it put weight on the ground it floats over? Would something as flimsy as this bridge appears to be count as a surface it can float over? Arcana roll to know the answer is a natural 20, for 32. it appears Grigo specialized in this ritual in school and has tried some surprising stuff with it before.

Remove ads