Adv: Rhapsody; Judge: renau1g

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cairn looks at the enthusiastic child.
"You think you can take a hit from a weapon? Those two won't always be around to take the hits for you. This is not a game."
The voice changes a bit again
"But of course, more blood is always welcome! Come along!"

Elementals eyes flare with that gray fire again
"Silence! Go home, youngling." he says in normal (for him) voice

Luinnar

First Post
Cairn looks at the enthusiastic child.
"You think you can take a hit from a weapon? Those two won't always be around to take the hits for you. This is not a game."
The voice changes a bit again
"But of course, more blood is always welcome! Come along!"

Elementals eyes flare with that gray fire again
"Silence! Go home, youngling." he says in normal (for him) voice
Well it would be nice if you could make up your mind. Christina says. I've been attacked by lions and tigers and bears and unicorns and goblins and orcs and all kinds of stuff! I have lots of scars and know how to bite things and hit things with a staff and claw their eyes out!

But if you don't want me to join your adventurerer party... she says looking sad.

FourMonos

First Post
"I don't believe in luck. Except the unfortunate kind, which seems to be dogging us lately. I don't think we happened upon you by any 'lucky' twist of fate."

He walks over to the comrades, off the garbage skiff, "However, there is little doubt in my mind that the kenku who flew away must have seen you with us. They will undoubtedly connect us. To send the girl away now is paramount to a death sentence."

He lets the words seep in a moment, takes a measure of his comrades' eyes before turning and making a small bow to the young girl, "Miss Christina, would you like to accompany us on a grand adventure?"

He then shows everyone the letter found on the kenku.

FourMonos

First Post
"Right you are, Cairn. Let's get that gear."

Before the airship pulls away, Nyar asks the goblin air captain where the Fallen is in Sharn.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Fallen? Why would you want to go to that forsaken place? Course, why dos you types do anything youse do? Head over to Dura and go down to the lowest levels. Ya can't miss it."

FourMonos

First Post
"Baern, please keep your eyes peeled. We need to assume we'll be spotted (nods his head toward Cairn), but maybe we can spot them first."

OOC: I'm assuming that unless someone objects, we'll get our gear and move to the Fallen area of Sharn.

drothgery

First Post
"I can't think of any place or any circumstances where we might not stand out as a group. Perhaps at the Shard?" Narvala said. She seemed resigned to Christina following along, but clearly was not convinced it was the best idea.
OOC: Yeah, that seems like the best option. Possibly swing by a House Jorasco-approved vendor for some replacement healing potions, too.

Remove ads