[Adventure] A Boy and His Dog (DM: stonegod; Judge: r1)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Vimak examines Sapo closely while Lhavarr hovers around. The goliath does not like what he sees. Its like a disease, but more virulent. It may deteriorate quickly, especially if there is more strangeness as seen before. Lhavarr, however, is appalled, as he recalls a similar story—a family in a remote farm that turned into hideous monsters after some star-stone fell in their lands. The signs are similar here. Too similar.[sblock=OOC]The affliction is like a disease except (1) Checks for progress may happen more often than every extended rest and (2) Remove Affliction (not Remove Disease) is needed to remove it.

Feel free to RP before letting me know when to move on.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver

"Frankly, I'm not sure. But it mutates you and I can neither stop it or say how long it will take... "
Vimak explains Sapo in a sad voice.

[sblock=ooc]

Do we gat an additional AP for bracing a second encounter?

Rune of Destruction
Allies gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls against enemies that are adjacent to you or to any other runepriests who are in this rune state.

Rune of Protection
While adjacent to you, allies gain resist 2 to all damage.

---

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2559689/
[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak Stonecarver
Perception: 15 Insight: 19 Normal Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 41 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:11 Surges per day: 6 / 10
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding, Lightning Damage
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Deny CA Bonus, Extra Lightning Damage.

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lhavarr shakes his head. "Not good. The mutated lizards we found earlier? That's what's happening. You'll need some help, it's your call whether we leave now or finish our business down here."

Goldhammer

First Post
"Then let's get this done and get Sapo healed then! Damn this sewer!" Torqua says angrily. "I swear, this kid's folks better have the money to pay for a Healer, Sapo, I'll promise you that much."

pathfinderq1

First Post
"it probably came from the lizards we fought- either their bite or that nasty spit. If it was anything else we would all be likely to have it by now," Johanna said after a few moments of thought. "Still, this place is obviously tainted, and whatever those other folk were doing hasn't fixed it. We need to find the boy and then get out- if we leave now to find a healer, I wouldn't guess his friendly dog will even recognize the boy. Let us keep moving."

She paused and looked around the group for a moment, looking for assent or disagreement. Then she took a single deliberate step in the direction they had been heading- it was obvious that she planned to keep going.

Goldendice

First Post
"I agree that we should move on. Maybe being a mutant is not so bad. Remember how tough those creatures we fought were?" Elkrysn waits for most of the party to continue onwards so that he can more easily hide towards the back of the marching order.

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver

"Yes, the sooner we find the boy, the sooner we can get help for Sapo!"
Vimak agrees to move on.

[sblock=ooc]

Do we got an additional AP for bracing a second encounter?

Rune of Destruction
Allies gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls against enemies that are adjacent to you or to any other runepriests who are in this rune state.

Rune of Protection
While adjacent to you, allies gain resist 2 to all damage.

---

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak Stonecarver
Perception: 15 Insight: 19 Normal Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 41 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:11 Surges per day: 6 / 10
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding, Lightning Damage
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Deny CA Bonus, Extra Lightning Damage.

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lhavarr, blade in hand, moves behind Johanna and Vimak, saying little. Doubts plague his thoughts. Look how far I've come. Mucking through the sewer, and going to catch who knows what, on a wild goose chase. It could be worse, I could be rotting in jail...

The doubts begin to seep out into his allies, but the bardent reigns them in, and soon the positive emotions show on his companions. Determination, fire, and hope.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The group moves slowly forward, the dog at the front. It is excited and subdued all at once. The boy must be getting nearer, but also whatever is causing the wrongness. That is soon is confirmed as the character of the caverns shift. No longer moss or water run along the walls, it is now deep purple pustules and a weeping yellow-white secretions. The tunnel itself seems to form less natural and more obscene geometries. The effect is unnerving.

After a few false branches, the group comes to a larger split. One climbs raggedly while the other meanders at the same level. From both, however, come an unspeakable sound. It gurgles and sighs whenever one does not think about it, but is gone whenever you try to focus on it. The dog whines a little at the approach.

OOC: Up or straight? Both seem to go towards the same somewhere for now.

Remove ads