• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(adventure) Armgill’s Heirloom - <Knight Otu judging>

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
At A'Jardin's words, Fimble quickly looks about in the trees. Still seeing nothing, he drops to the floor of the wagon and pulls his crossbow from his back, training his sight at the trees he can see from his crouched position.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton pulls an arrow from his quiver and sends an arrow into the trees, but it seems to get lost in the leaves.

[sblock]Anton Shot (1d20+4=9, 1d8=8) The first one is attack, the second is damage, if hit. Add +1 to each of those if the adult figure in the tree is within 30'.[/sblock]

Tassadar

First Post
Artemis Freeman, Human Fighter

[sblock]This only happens if I can quickdraw my bow and then fire, but I was going to fire when I have the chance, of course.[/sblock]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
OOC:
Tass:
[sblock]Drop reins = free action, draw weapon = move action, use weapon = standard action. I don't think you need Quick Draw.[/sblock]

Tassadar

First Post
OOC:

J: [sblock]It was a just in case. Makes it easier. Plus the whole thing was more of a "in case I have time to do it", in general...not if I have time to fire the weapon. Like I don't know when combat is starting.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dexerion

First Post
OOC:[sblock]You would actually had to do a handle animal check to stop the wagon, but since things have already passed that while I was at work... we will skip it this time.[/sblock]

The wagon comes to a stop, but not before it reaches the boy. He throws up his arms and from your elevated point of view, appears to disappear under the warhorses trampleing hoves.

OOC:[sblock]Consider everything you did to be the suprise round for the party. the enemy will be flat footed. Raena and Lynneth can still act in the suprise round. Remeber your spot checks to decided how you act in the round. Regardless of your spot, you do see the figure A'jardin struck with a magic missile.[/sblock]

Code:
Initives: [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=64171]inti in order:ant;ra;lyn;art;fim;a'j;char;drat;hum;half;vak (1d20+4=18, 1d20+4=5, 1d20+1=17, 1d20+1=11, 1d20+3=13, 1d20+5=16, 1d20+3=9, 1d20=5, 1d20=12, 1d20+2=15, 1d20+6=14)[/url]

Anton=18
Lynneth=17
A'jardin=16
Halfling in tree=15
Figure on ground=14
Fimble=13
Human in tree=12
Artemis=11
Charles=9
Raena=5
Drath=5

Target AC's