(adventure) Armgill’s Heirloom - <Knight Otu judging>

Timeboxer

Explorer
Lynneth Starreaver, Human Wizard

Seeing that her spell had the precise effect that she was looking for, Lynneth turns her attention to the concentrating figure on the ground and the halfling in the tree. She fingers a bit of fleece in her pouch, and creates a silent image of a roiling mist to engulf both of the figures, as she shouts in draconic: "Illusion!" She glances at the other arcanists pleadingly, hoping that they'll get the hint.

[sblock]Round one spell. Lynneth is attempting to simulate obscuring mist with the spell silent image; Will saves are made when the mist is interacted with (for the ambushers, probably pretty soon). She's calling out in draconic that it's an illusion in the hope that some of her party members will understand, and thus obtain a +4 to their save, so that they won't be affected by the illusory mist, but their opponents will. When the non-draconic speaking party members find out that it's an illusion, they gain a second save due to this new information, at +4. The Will save is DC 15.

...we really probably need a specific party word for when illusions are cast, don't we.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
[sblock]OOC:
If I have to make a save:
Anton Will +1 (1d20+1=9)

Also, Dex, I didn't realize you had updated your post until a few minutes ago. I was waiting for a GM response to Amy's thing. Next time, could you post something mentioning that you updated?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Timeboxer

Explorer
OOC: By the way, I'm really hoping that A'jardin can come up with some surreptitious way to communicate this to the rest of the party if it's looking like they're clueless, but we really don't want the bad guys to know. Maybe Bluff checks or something for innuendo?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
OOC: Fimble, your Will save doesn't use Int. Your check is actually 2 lower, but you still pass.

Edit: Fimble, I think you're the only one who hasn't done anything on round one.

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Ack, you're right Jdvn1. I'll fix it.

EDIT: Okay, Invisible Castle is working now. I like my first roll better, but oh well...

Last edited:

Tassadar

First Post
Dex:

[sblock]I'm heading out of town for Spring Break here next week (Monday thru Saturday) and I'm not sure how much computer/internet access I will have. I don't know what I should do for the adventure. Should I go ahead and roll up attacks and damages for a bunch of rounds and signify who they are aimed at? Just wondering.[/sblock]

Timeboxer

Explorer
[sblock]Suggestion: Maybe you could find a substitute player who you trust, and let them play your character for the battle?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads