(adventure) Armgill’s Heirloom - <Knight Otu judging>

Tassadar

First Post
[sblock]I would trust Jdvn1 to use my character properly. I mean, for the most part, it's just rolling dice to attack. Other than that, I don't know what everyone is doing here for Spring Break. Of course, if I go down this round in battle, then it doesn't matter at all, huh? :\ [/sblock]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
[sblock]Properly? You mean run in and get him killed? No problem! ;) Yeah, sure, I think I could pull it off. Stare off into the distance a few times... that is, if Dex is okay with that. Just email me your stuffage.[/sblock]

Dexerion

First Post
OOC:[sblock]
sorry to pull a kahuna and disappear for a few days. i have been caught up in some things.

Round One

first off. the illusion is going to give concealment to the enemies if you fail the save. since it isn't actually obscuring mist, i am only going to give them one-half concealment (attacks have 20% chance to miss). For them, if they fail their saves, I will use the obscuring mist rules. Is that okay?

Also. Lynneth: You still have a move action left in the round. Casting a spell is only half a full action. Speaking, I would assume, takes no action.

Fimble: You haven't done anything in round one... I think.

Anton and Lynneth get to go before the Will Saves; others must roll.

Actions

Anton: Shoot and Hits 3 for 5 damage / mosves to F10
Lynneth: Cast Silent Image on 1 and 3 / (something)
A'jardin: Shoots and Misses 3 / Reloads
2: 2's will save vrs silent image (1d20+2=8) /
2's Balance (1d20+2=3) / 2 suffers non leathal damage from fall (1d6=1)
3: Vak's Will Save (1d20+5=18) / Cast Sleep on Anton/Raena/Lynneth/Artemis/Drath/Charles (Artemis is at d12 prone at this point) (will save DC 13) Vak's Spell Failure Check +under 25 fails+ (1d100=30) / Moves to F12 Climb Check for Vak to F 12 (1d20+10=11) (Attack of Opportunity from Charles and Raena)
Fimble: (Nadda)
1: Dazed and Prone
Artemis: Gets up from prone position / Moves to D16
Charles: Charles's Will Save (1d20+3=16) / Attack on 3/ Charle's Attack of Opportunity on 3/ Full Round Attack on 3 (1d20+2=5, 1d6=2, 1d20+2=6, 1d6=5, 1d20+2=6, 1d6=5) (What crappy rolls!)
Raena: Raena's Will Save (1d20=13) Raene's Precent to Miss +under 20 fails+ (1d100=88) Shoots at 3 and misses (attack roll not high enough) / Reloads
Drath: Drath's Will Save (1d20+2=10) Falls Asleep

I need Fimble's action/ Lynneths move/ and will saves for the post. Happy spring break all!
[/sblock]

Jdvn1

After his shot, Anton yells, "Every body get, cov--" and he falls to the ground.

OOC:
Anton Will (1d20+1=9)

So is it okay if I run Artemis for a while or what? He said he'd want to attack and that was basically all he was doing for the battle. If I roll low enough for his save, though, it won't matter. Unless you want to roll for him.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Crouched on the floor of the wagon, Fimble looks about for a good shot on one of the assailants. Seeing the large figure hanging in the tree, Fimble lets a bolt fly from his crossbow. Hastily getting to his feet, he then dashes over to the front of the wagon to get a better look.

OOC: [sblock]That's one shot with the crossbow:
Fimble Attack vs. Adult Figure (1d20+4=8)
I won't even bother rolling damage...
And a move to E12 or E13, whichever is open right now, I don't know if Artemis or Anton or Draff jumped off, just that general area. I hope to get off a Color Spray, but Fimble is out of range.

Fimble Will vs. Sleep (1d20+1=11) Oops, Fimble wasn't in range of the spell.

As for why I didn't act earlier, I thought Dex would post for his NPCs who came before Fimble in the initiative count. Sorry, won't happen again![/sblock]

Last edited:

Jdvn1

[sblock](On Anton's next turn):
Zzzz.

;)

Unless someone wakes me up, don't forget to skip my turn due to massive snoring. Hey, maybe I'll force Concentration checks.[/sblock]

Timeboxer

Explorer
Lynneth Starreaver, Human Wizard

Lynneth pulls out the wand of magic missile in preparation, shaking off some sort of enchantment, as she sees her fellow party members dropping around her. She indicates the fallen Anton at her feet, and gives Nar a pointed, wordless look.

As the weasel familiar slips off of her shoulder and attempts to awaken the archer, Lynneth carefully attempts to get the enemy caster in her sights, readying herself to get a magic missile off as soon as he begins to cast.

[sblock]Lynneth Will vs. Sleep (1d20+3=17)
Nar Will vs. Sleep (1d20+3=14)

Next round, Lynneth's going to ready an action to interrupt the spellcaster's spell. Her familiar is waking up Anton.
[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Seeing his party members collapse about him, Fimble curses, "By Antonidas' beard..." Fimble follows Nar's lead. He vaults over the wagon front on top of Drath and slaps him in the face screaming, "Wake up, man! Wake up!"

Jdvn1

OOC:
It's been three days, so I'm not sure what's happening. By my tally, A'jardin and Raena need to act still.

[sblock]Anton - asleep
Lynneth - wakes Anton, casts
A'jardin - ?
Fimble - wakes up Drath
Artemis - asleep
Raena - ?[/sblock]

Remove ads