(adventure) Armgill’s Heirloom - <Knight Otu judging>

Tassadar

First Post
So, are we pronouncing this game dead? Or what? Cause I kinda liked this character, and I'd rather not see him just get stranded like this.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I think we have to get Knight Otu in here and he'll give us the little xp we get. Then it'll be officially over. I'll post in the Discussion forum to get him.

Knight Otu

First Post
200 XP for everyone for the time spent. I'll review the combat and come back to you.

Animus had shown interest in continuing the adventure, but honestly I'm not sure if the few notes we have on the adventure are enough.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Suddenly, the men the group was fighting turn and run. A few arrows fly after them but they miss their marks. Down the road a caravan can be seen, with several warriors accompanying it. It reaches the party.

"Charles, is that you? Charles, my good man! 'Tis I, the Baron's son!" Charles looks surprised that the Baron's son is smiling at him. "Dear Charles, I talked it over with my father, and we've decided to mend the tear between our families. It all happened so long ago, I for one wish no harm on your family. 'Twas yours first, now 'tis yours once again." He reaches behind his neck, undoes a clasp, and takes off an amulet. Handing it to a stunned Charles he says, "So? What do you say, friend? All's well?"

Charles takes his priceless amulet, puts it around his neck, and grins. "Aye, all's well... friend." They clasp hands for a moment. "You're welcome to my estate, young man, whenever you have the time." The Baron's son nods and both return to their wagons. "Drath, turn this thing around. We're going home."

Drath smiles and then quickly coughs, looking suddenly serious. "Ahem! Yes, sir." he says gruffly. Charles says to the adventurers "Well, it turns out I don't need your help after all. Thanks for your interest. Of course, we'll give you a ride back into town."

The wagon rumbles along for a while, enters the city gates, and stops directly in front of the tavern. Charles shakes everybody's hand as they get off the wagon. "Sorry about all this. I'll keep your names in case I truly need your services in the future. Thank you, sirs. And madames. Drath? Let's be off."

The wagon rolls away; the Red Dragon Inn's doors are open and inviting.

OOC: It's been sitting long enough. If I'm out of line for taking the reins, chastise me, but please, let's get on with it.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I don't even know if it matters where I post this, but when we get back to Orussus, Anton will first go to the Armgill Manor to retrieve his donkey, then go to the tavern.

I assume it doesn't make that much of a difference, but.

Remove ads