(adventure) Armgill’s Heirloom - <Knight Otu judging>

Tassadar

First Post
Artemis Freeman, Human fighter

Jdvn1 said:
Anton leans over to Artemis in a hushed voice, "Do you see what I see? If we stop for the boy, it might be wise for you to be the one to speak with the boy while I watch the other two to cover for you."

Artemis whispers back. "Tha plan sounds good, as long as Drath does not talk first."

Artemis looks at Charles. "Charles, I believe we gots company ahead. Mind if'n I go an talk to em? If it ain't too much trouble, when we get close to tha one on tha ground, let me go an talk to em. With tha archer support, I do not feel like I'll be in trouble. Plus, I rather like my sword."

Tassadar

First Post
Artemis Freeman, Human Fighter

Artemis puts down the composite shortbow he's kept on his lap, and gets his armor and weapons into their proper place. He cleans the smudges on his armor and dusts it off, leaving a very clean shiny armored surface. He tightens the braid in his hair, and stands up on the wagon.

Dexerion

First Post
The wagon is entering the trees.

Charles looks to Artemis, "I see what you mean by company. This is interesting. Drath, stop the wagon."

Drath snorts, "It's just a boy! He will move!"

lynneth:
[sblock]
You notice a small human boy standing in the middle of the road ahead, deep in the trees. He is standing underneath a large tree limb that overhangs the road. There is a crouching adult figure on the limb near to the tree, looking your way. There is a smaller figure, probably another child, above that one on another limb, also crouching.

As the wagon gets closer, you notice a fourth medium size humanoid behind the tree at ground level.
[/sblock]

The yound boy appears frightend, and holds up his arms as if he thinks he is going to get ran over. He doesn't seem like he is going to move.

Tassadar

First Post
Artemis Freeman, Human Fighter

Artemis looks shocked at Drath's behavior and begins to look upset at his refusal to listen to Charles request. He seems agitated, looks at Drath, and exclaims, "Drath, stop tha wagon!"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton speaks in a raise voice, "We are not in such a hurry that we need to knock down a boy and risk his life -- please stop and let the boy move."

Dexerion

First Post
As the boy threw up his arms...

Code:
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=63972]Will saves in order: Anton; Raena;Lynneth;Artemis;Fimbus;A'jardin (1d20+1=2, 1d20=6, 1d20+3=21, 1d20=2, 1d20+1=6, 1d20+3=20)[/url] 
Fimbus actually has an additional +2 modifier, but it still only brings him to an 8.  
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=63974]Will for Charles and Drath (1d20+3=19, 1d20+2=15)[/url]

Lynneth and A'jardin:
[sblock]
You believe the boy to be an illusion.
[/sblock]

Drath does not appear to be stopping the wagon. Charles draws his rapier. The wagon is now only 50' from the boy. To keep from hitting the boy it must stop now.

Tassadar

First Post
"Drath, why are ya not stoppin the wagon? Do not hurt tha boy!" Artemis makes a run for the reins, attempting to get to them to stop the wagon himself.

Dex:

[sblock]I actually have no idea what to roll for that. Grapple for the reins? If Drath resists, I have no idea.[/sblock]

Dexerion

First Post
Tass: [sblock]
grapple:
touch attack then opposed strength
Drath's touch ac= 10
Strength Roll = Drath's Opposed Strength (1d20+3=12)
[/sblock]

A'jardin
[sblock]
You can't make out the Adult figure too well. The small one in the tree is actually a halfling in leather armor. At the base of the tree you notice a human trying to hide behind it. He is wearing a breastplate and seems to be concentrating hard on the boy. This arouses your suspesion, however you still do not realise the boy is an illusion.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads