[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

dimsdale

First Post
Great work, dims, thank you!

I'll rename Rocco as Wallcrusher, I think this is third wall being collapsed by his falls, kicks or crazy charges :p

What happens if we already have a tattoo (Rocco has backlash tattoo)?

GM: [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] Rocco the Wallcrusher! I like it.

Rocco can only have one tattoo? Shoot. Is there a creative way that you can think of that will allow you to have one of the powers mentioned?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Boons. But Rocco already got one in saving Lerrick.

Some kind of slotless item? Kind of ioun stone or wondrous item, but it will be custom fitted and may not be accepted by all DMs...ask in discussion thread.

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: Thank you indeed Dimsdale, quite an adventure over a long time period. The effort is appreciated!

Magic Item: Oathblade +3, Level 14 Longsword.

Tattoo: tattoo of the Patient Martyr, Level 11

Luinnar

First Post
Well that was fun! Sharpe says happily turning to spot the body of the dragon.

Ahhhhh! Dead dragon! Dead dragon! Murder! Murder!

Nobody is safe! Run for your lives! There is a killer on the loose! Flee the city! Think of the children!

Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Sharpe screams, running off.

This creature pleases me.
The black dragon says, chuckling as it lifts off and flies after Sharpe. I think I shall make it my pet.

OOC: Thanks for the adventure!

Sharpe would like a Level 7 Eladrin Armor +2 please :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"That crazy bard needs his head unscrewed and returned back. Hopefuly with help of the axe and hammer. Healing the dragon! Bah!"

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: Sorry for the delay guys: half way done with calculating gold and time/monster xp. Should be done by tonight or tomorrow night

FourMonos

First Post
ooc: Well, [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] I just wanted to say thanks for running such a great adventure. I enjoyed the challenges and thought you put into it. And that doesn't even mention the time you committed. It is very much appreciated. Thank you again for all your effort.

As for treasure, Quan is going to retire. I'm looking for ways to broaden my playing experience and will likely change characters at some point. Not yet as I still feel like I don't update LEB frequently enough...

dimsdale

First Post
And now the wait is over!

XP (monsters and time), Gold (time), and Treasure provided here

@MetaVoid, @Walking Dad, and @Neurotic Need +3 treasure item and tattoo

[sblock=Description of tattoos]
Nementah, Vimak and Rocco each receive a tattoo from level 5 up to level 12 of your choice. This will be a power that was left over as a result from being a ring bearer. All temp powers are now gone. Please let me know what ring you choose. I'm giving you a wide variety of level of ring as to give you more choices for a power you wish to have.

Skalisss has already received his tattoo

Rocco gets a item with a power similar to the tattoo description above since he already has a tattoo.

No tattoo for Sharpe :( He keeps his dragon though

Quan: Retired
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads