[Adventure!] Daunton's Dead Rises Again DM: Dimsdale.

The name is Orsik and he is small for his giant brothers (only 9 feet tall) so he is a giant even for goliaths. I'll post to wiki this afternoon.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[Sblock=OOC]I'm still reading along, I've just been incredibly busy this week with work and trying to finish up some projects outside before it snows. As I said before, go ahead and start if you're all ready!

I may have time this weekend to make up a character. It looks like you guys have one of each role, so I'll have to pick one to double up. I was thinking of perhaps a sneaky striker (possibly even a down-leveled Tristan, my elven avenger?), or I could see about a leader or controller if the group prefers. I don't think I've ever really played a controller, so that might be an interesting change of pace. Thoughts?[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
GM: Please place your characters in the light blue boxes provided on the map, then scroll down and fill out the necessary information about your character in the character section (bottom right). I'll provide the dramatic start as soon as everyone has filled everything out

Done. I've changed the ability scores a bit, lost superior will due to lack of wisdom and increased HP / Fort due to better CON. Wiki us up to date now. Needs a bit of history changed, the original is specific to Eberron.

dimsdale

First Post
As you being to take shape you hear the words from the one who summoned you Ahhh...four of you are taking shape. Prove to me that you have the will to survive! He then closes his eyes and mumbles some thing you are unable to hear. As he does so the ground around him begins to darken. Soon a deep black cloud begins to engulf him. As the dark cloud expands and reaches his midsection he reaches into his cloak and produces a strange sphere of the same color.

At this time your bodies are halfway solidified. Strength and power surge into your limbs. You are able to move them slightly. Your vision as well as the rest of your senses are now fully alert. As you watch the being in front of you, you see that the strange black sphere now begins to float above the him. As the darkness from the cloud reaches the strange being's face he abruptly swings his arms upward and smashes the sphere with a clap of his hands. The cloud at this point totally engulfs the strange being. However, shards from the smashed sphere spray in all directions and land at points around the perimeter of the cloud. At the point where the shards land the ground opens up and vile undead filth emerge. Some are skeletons wearing tattered armor and broken, but swords and bows that are still usable. Two others carry no weapons, but are much bigger than the skeletons. Several of the skeletons stop and take out their bows. They fire at you but your bodies still have solidified so the arrows that would have hit the minotaur and the witch traveled right through them and fall helplessly to the ground behind them. You also notice two other larger undead slowly begin to move. They carry no weapons. However, you get the feeling that if they would connect with their fists that they would cause serious physical damage.

Moments later you find that you are complete.

GM: No initiative role necessary. Have at it :) Let the fun begin!

One other note: I've known you guys for several years now. I would be lying to you if I told you I knew all of the rules of the game. Let me know if I do something wrong so I can correct it.

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Flengri wastes no time, letting two arrows fly at the closest skeletons. Each brings down its target, though one shot was rather sloppy. Before the skeleton's bones hit the floor, two more arrows are in Flengri's hands, ready to fly.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: to N8
Standard: Twin Strike
Target 1: S4, Attack: 1d20+8=23, Damage: 1d12=1
Target 2: S1, Attack: 1d20+8=18, Damage: 1d12=9

[/sblock]

[sblock=Flengri Li Aramad Stats]

Flengri Li Aramad- Male elf ranger (medium elf humanoid) Level 2
Languages: Elven, Allarian

Passive Perception: 21
Vision: Low Light
Passive Insight: 14
Acrobatics: +11
Athletics: +7
Nature: +11
Stealth: +13

AC: 18
Fort: 13
Ref: 17
Will: 14
Speed: 7

HP: 29/29
Surge Value: 7
Surges Left: 7/7

Action Points: 1
Second Wind: 1/1

Racial Features
Group Awareness: Grants +1 to Perception to non-elf allies within 5 squares
Wild Step: Ignore difficult terrain when shifting

:bmelee: +2, 1d4+1
:branged: +8, 1d12+5
:ranged: Fading Strike (SA) +8, 1d12+5 (Hit: Shift 2 squares to non-adjacent location)
:melee: Twin Strike (SA) +2, 1d4+1 (2 attacks)
:ranged: Twin Strike (SA) +8 1d12+0 (2 attacks)
Agile Recovery (MA) (Stand Up)

:melee: Evasive Strike (SA) +2, 2d4+1 (Can shift up to 4 before or after attack)
:ranged: Evasive Strike (SA) +8, 2d12+5 (Can shift up to 4 before or after attack)
:melee: Surprise Strike (NA) (Effect: BA or AW Dazes target hit with CA)
:ranged: Surprise Strike (NA) (Effect: BA or AW Dazes target hit with CA)
:ranged: Commanding Confrontation (SA) +8, 3d12+5 (Miss: Half dmg, Effect:+5 to dmg until target no longer quarry)
Elven Accuracy (MA) (Reroll attack roll)

Arrows: 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111
Shadowshaft Arrows +1: 11 ( Zone AB2 centered on target becomes HO UEOE)
Leather Armor

[sblock=Gear]
[sblock=Adventurers Kit]Backpack, Bedroll, Flint, Steel, Beltpouch, 2 Sunrods, Rations 11111 11111, 50ft Hemp Rope, Waterskin[/sblock]
[sblock=Camouflaged Clothing]+2 Stealth while not moving[/sblock]
[sblock=Climbers Kit]Grappling hook, small hammer, Pitons 11111 11111, +2 bonus to Athletics for climbing.[/sblock]
[sblock=Crowbar]+2 bonus to Str checks to break open locked doors or containers[/sblock]
[sblock=Drill]Bits 11111 1, Bore hole through wood, stone, and some metals. After 6 hours, 1 bit can bore through 6 inches of stone or 2 inches of iron
[/sblock]
[sblock=Glass Cutter]Quickly and silently etches glass to create a round hole large enough to fit an arm through.[/sblock]
[sblock=Hacksaw]In 2 hours, a hacksaw blade can cut though 1 inch of iron[/sblock]
[sblock=Mirror]Disk of polished metal[/sblock]
[sblock=Thieves Tools]+2 bonus to open locked doors or disable traps[/sblock]
[sblock=Investigation gear]containers, brushes, dusts, tweezers, picks, probes, magnafying glass, ink, quills, parchment, small journal. +2 bonus to Perception checks to search for specific details.[/sblock]
[sblock=Raven's Feather]When used to prick blood from target, target's demise turns the feather red.[/sblock]
[sblock=Hurler Snatcher]Aquire item of 5lbs or less up to 5 squares away or transfer a similar item you have to a willing target up to 5 squares away.[/sblock]
[sblock=Caltrops]SA: Apply to 1 square adjacent to you. Running characters are slowed (save ends) upon entering square. At normal speed the entering character can choose difficult terrain or slowed (save ends).[/sblock]

Treasure on this adventure:
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads