• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: I don't have anything else that can blast him far enough away to prevent it entirely, so I'm not changing my actions either.

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I was thinking Scorching Burst against the mummy, but could try Illusory Assault against the skeleton to potentially give him a -2 to hit. I'm not sure how we're enforcing turn order exactly though, so it may not help Tondrek.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Tamarand continues to move down the hall to the corner and places his hand up against the wall to catch his breath for a moment while the other catch up.

[sblock=OOC]
Move: to D26 - hey, he ain't no hero :blush:
Standard: second wind - +11hp & +2 defenses TENT (not included below)
[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniMe]
Tamarand —Male Drow Sorceror 5
Initiative: +6, Darkvision, Passive Perception: 1, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 25*, Fort: 15, Reflex: 18, Will: 19— Speed:6 (7 on mount)
*Attacks from more than 5 squares away take -1 penalty.
HP: 16/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge: 11, Surges left: 5/8
Action Points: 1; Second Wind: used
Powers -
Burning Spray
Blazing Starfall

Racial Power (Cloud of Darkness, Darkfire)
Bedeviling Burst
Flame Spiral
Spatial Trip

Ice Javelins
Thunder Leap
Skald's Leather Armour +1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mount]
*Left Behind*
Giant Lizard, Draft
Large natural beast Initiative +4 Senses Perception +1
HP 69; Bloodied 34
AC 17*; Fortitude 18, Reflex 16, Will 13
Speed 7 (swamp walk), climb 2
*+1 from light barding

Bite (Standard, at-will)

+7 vs Armor Class; 2d6+4 damage.

Alignment Unaligned Languages --
Str 19 (+6) Dex 14 (+4) Wis 9 (+1)
Con 19 (+6) Int 2 (-2) Cha 7 (0)
[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - I thought the badguys went before Rohna? If I'm behind a turn then she'll move just around the next corner and use her 2nd wind. Ready to jump back in if needed.

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Also waiting on Roswyn!!! I'll do her move now.[/sblock]

Roswyn breathes a soft sigh of relief as Shava comes to Tondrek's aid, and both retreat around the corner. She flicks a quick blast of flame to harry the mummy, then scoots down the hall without waiting to see the result.

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Scorching Burst @ P19. (This is after Tondrek has moved.) Scorching Burst vs. Mummy (1d20+10=17, 1d6+7=9) That's 17 vs reflex, so probably not, but I guess there's a ghost of a chance...
Move: To I24
Reactions: Shield to negate a hit, Fade Away if any opponent is in melee range (or hasn't moved and could get to melee range)[/sblock]
[sblock=Roswyn stat block]Lady Roswyn d'Sivis- Female Gnome Wizard 5
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17
AC:18, Fort:14, Reflex:18, Will:19 -- Speed:5
HP:32/39, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges left:4/7
Initiative +2
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: NOT USED
Powers: Cantrips, Illusory Ambush, Scorching Burst,
Orb of Deception, Grasping Shadows, Hypnotic Pattern,
Shield, Horrid Whispers, Summon Abyssal Maw,
Majestic Word, Fade Away, Cloak of Resistance,
Orb of Inevitable Continuance
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rohna and Mitra continue to retreat. The goliath rounds the corner and catches her breath.

Tondrek delays a moment waiting for something to happen, and then it does...Shava starts to make a comment to Tamarand when suddenly he and everyone else runs past.

"Where's Tondrek? . . . Tondrek pull back!" Shava was already trying to formulate a proper escape plan even as Roswyn called out. Racing out to the open space of the hallway she brings up her dagger calling forth a huge gust of wind, slamming into the skeleton.

Shava's eyes flashed with electricity as she kept up the tiring effect. Usually like to save this for groups but I need to full force to get him clear. The winds seem to stop right before the half-orc, leaving him unharmed, but flinging the skeleton far around him and into the shadows.

The winds then separate, picking Shava and Tondrek slightly off the ground. Need to explain things quickly. . .

"Tondrek, make like a pixie!" She then follows the group.

Tondrek does his best to keep the skeleton's attention as the others escape, too stubborn, too stupid, or too selflish to retreat. The whimpers a bit at the at the cuts, though, and his eyes clench when Doggie is put down once more. When Shava flings the skeleton back and pulls him forth with wings of air, Tondrek flaps his arms uselessly as he uses her magic to float around the corner. The skeleton's blade lash out as he glides past. Tondrek ducks, but bangs his elbow on the wall in his haste. Big ugly things with fire down there. Bad. But Cloth Scary Deadle not like fire and light. As he lands, he reaches into his pack and pulls out a smashed-together bit of junk with a brown whiskey bottle on top, releases something, and it springs to life. He then takes a moment to catch his breath and wrack his brain.

[sblock=ooc]OA on tondrek (1d20+13=22, 1d8+4=5, 1d20+13=17, 1d8+4=12)Only one of the OAs hit.(5 damage, gets rid of THP).Tondrek knows the skeleton is immune to poison and disease and resistant to necrotic energy(10) and vulnurable to radiant energy(5)[/sblock]

Tamarand continues to move down the hall to the corner and places his hand up against the wall to catch his breath for a moment while the other catch up.

Roswyn breathes a soft sigh of relief as Shava comes to Tondrek's aid, and both retreat around the corner. She flicks a quick blast of flame to harry the mummy, then scoots down the hall without waiting to see the result.

The blast scorches the undead, alighting it's wrappings. The dark energy of the creature slowing begins to snuff the flame and the dead skin beneath knits again.

The skeleton, it's enemies out of sight and no longer directly near it's resting place shambles back down the hall.

[sblock=ooc]The mummy keeps regenerating. No other actions from the undead for now...What is your plan?[/sblock]

Baddies: 24--Acted
Rohna: 19--
Shava: 10
Tondrek: 9
Tamarand: 7
Roswyn: 4

Tondrek: 36/58 4/10(13) AP: 1;
Tamarand: 28/46 5/8(11) AP: 1--; mummy rot; second wind used
Shava: 44/44 2/7(11) AP: 1
Roswyn: 32/39 4/7(9) AP: 1
Rohna: 36/57 ; 10/15 AP: 1

M: -89; bloodied
S: -25

Attachments

• round 4.xls
    18 KB · Views: 66

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]The plan? Get the heck away from the bomb Tondrek just planted.[/sblock]

Shava continues to run after the rest of the group.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek's clockwork construct shuffles forward. At the same time, Tondrek pulls forth what appears to be a melty little man from his pack. Placing him down, he drops to his knees and whispers, 'k, Crafty. Like all those big speachies in the Tavernlight shows we've snuck into: This your time to be a Big Man! It might hurt, but it'll make things shiny and I'll but you back together. Do it for Scary Dark Man! Do it for Doggie! Sniffling a tear, he watches as his little homunculus shuffled forward. It was watching a part of himself go to die.[sblock=Actions]Bomb moves forward to N24 and ]doesn't explode[/url. Crafty moves to O25 to draw attention hopefully (minor, I believe). Tondrek then pulls out his crossbow (minor) and readies a static shock vs the first baddie he sees.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads