[Adventure] Dungeons and Them (DM:johnmeier1, judge:????)

jkason

First Post
Devinihm, wilden druid

Devinihm sits quietly until the wagon is on the road, then eventually gives a soft "huh.

"It is odd, auntiemab,"
he says absently. "I have fought against both bazzlebaums and greebles, which are clearly dangerous foes, but have never managed to catch sight of one. Your third eye is a very handy gift, to see so many unseeable dangers."

OOC: Thanks for running this, johnmeier1 :)

pacdidj

First Post
"Oh yes dearie," Mab says breezily to Devinihm. "The sight can be both a blessing and a curse. Always protecting the unwitting from the foul cousins of the faeriefolk. But, you know, great power-great responsibility and all that. Such is the life of a fey-touched seer."

OOC: Mab is all approved and ready for rewards! Thanks @TwoHeadsBarking and @Luinnar . And thanks for the fun adventure [MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION] !

jkason

First Post
Devinihm, wilden druid

Devinihm nods solemnly. "I am blessed by the mangroves to have traveled with you, then," Devinihm says as the wagon begins to pull into Daunton. "My people are stalked by unnatural beasts, but to be unable to see them, as well? It's a danger I hope I never know.

"But we are alive, and paid well, to boot. With boots, even,"
he says with a child-like grin. "I may see if I can spend the metal on something else to wear," he says, hopping out as the wagon rolls to a stop. He offers his hand to help his elderly party member out as he ponders. "I've never tried a hat before. Maybe I'll enjoy those as well as shoes. We shall see. Either way, I'll be sure to show you when we meet again at the tavern."

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Virgil plods behind the wagon for almost a mile before he seems to realize there's an easier way to travel and jumps aboard, his surprising weight causing the wagon to creak and shift.

Dante walks in silence - but that's nothing new.

OOC: Thanks for the adventure, it was fun! Great adventuring with everyone as well, hopefully I'll get a chance to run with you all again.

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Final Post, everyone is welcome for enjoying the short adventure (it went very fast and well!) renau1g, thanks for judging, check out the final XP and DM credit awards below. I think it bumps Draglin up to 8th level Luinnar. Thanks for judging

[sblock=Final XP awards and DM Credits]
dimsdale Quest XP 300 + Time XP 310 = 610 XP and 814 GP
Iron Sky Quest XP 300 + Time XP 310 = 610 XP and 814 GP
Luinnar Quest XP 300 + Time XP 233 = 533 XP and 417 GP
pacdidj Quest XP 300 + Time XP 271 = 571 XP and 590 GP
nerdytenor Quest XP 300 + Time XP 194 = 494 XP and 292 GP
jkason Quest XP 300 + Time XP 194 = 494 XP and 292 GP

Requesting 4 DM Credits for 2 months of game
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Final Post, everyone is welcome for enjoying the short adventure (it went very fast and well!) renau1g, thanks for judging, check out the final XP and DM credit awards below. I think it bumps Draglin up to 8th level Luinnar. Thanks for judging

[sblock=Final XP awards and DM Credits]
dimsdale Quest XP 300 + Time XP 310 = 610 XP and 814 GP
Iron Sky Quest XP 300 + Time XP 310 = 610 XP and 814 GP
Luinnar Quest XP 300 + Time XP 233 = 533 XP and 417 GP
pacdidj Quest XP 300 + Time XP 271 = 571 XP and 590 GP
nerdytenor Quest XP 300 + Time XP 194 = 494 XP and 292 GP
jkason Quest XP 300 + Time XP 194 = 494 XP and 292 GP

Requesting 4 DM Credits for 2 months of game
[/sblock]
OOC: @johnmeier1 thanks again! This time xp in addition to the time xp granted here correct?

@renau1g just making sure you saw the xp awards :)

renau1g

First Post
OOC: final post, everyone is welcome for enjoying the short adventure (it went very fast and well!) renau1g, thanks for judging, check out the final xp and dm credit awards below. I think it bumps draglin up to 8th level luinnar. Thanks for judging

[sblock=final xp awards and dm credits]
dimsdale quest xp 300 + time xp 310 = 610 xp and 814 gp
iron sky quest xp 300 + time xp 310 = 610 xp and 814 gp
luinnar quest xp 300 + time xp 233 = 533 xp and 417 gp
pacdidj quest xp 300 + time xp 271 = 571 xp and 590 gp
nerdytenor quest xp 300 + time xp 194 = 494 xp and 292 gp
jkason quest xp 300 + time xp 194 = 494 xp and 292 gp

requesting 4 dm credits for 2 months of game
[/sblock]

OOC: approved!

Remove ads