(Adventure) Goblin Ears II: Irene at the One-Eyed Owl

Gurdjieff

First Post
OoC: So be it.

Irene grabs her tucked away dagger, preparing her escape for a second. "I need to get back inside, wherever I was. These men couldn't take me down the stairs, so there must be something or someone that can help me there."
Holding her dagger ready, she takes cuts out the bottom of the bag, dropping out and planning to running to a door not far behind her, if her idea was right.

Manzanita

First Post
Irene sets her teeth, then stabs through the canvas with her knife, and rips it down. It rips easily beneath the sharp blade, and she finds herself tumbling out rather faster than she expected. (Tumble DC 15 to land on your feet. DR =12+3=15, OK.) Landing on her feet, Irene feels the raw wound on her back. A strenuous run might open it up and lead to her bleeding to death. She is in the alley leading from the privy courtyard to the street. Drauer and Knobs are in front of you walking to the street. They turn suddenly as you free yourself. Although the evening is turning dark, you can see three figures just emerging from the tavern into the courtyard.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Screaming "Help!" at the top of her lungs, Irene moves to the three as fast as possivle without killing herself. When she hits her limit of running, yet not tearing her wound open, Irene falls to the the ground, hoping Drauer and his buddy think she actually did injure herself again.

Manzanita

First Post
Well, it looks like Irene has escaped/been rescued after all. I'd become convinced it wouldn't happen & was drawing up a solo adventure for her, captured by the enemy. Probably better this way, as I hadn't expected to have to do this and was having some trouble trying to make it interesting and fair.

At this point, you may go back to posting in the main thread.

Remove ads