(Adventure) Goblin Ears II: Irene at the One-Eyed Owl

Manzanita

First Post
The balcony is near a tree, and a good climber would be able to ascend to the balcony.

As Irene investigates, she hears the door to the women's privy bang open. Jezibel exits, whistling. She gives a slight start upon seeing Irene. "Oh, you need to go too? Good idear. Make room for some good food, babe." She then heads back into the tavern.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Yeah, girl's gotta go when a girl's gotta go"
Irene smiles, and walks over to the privy. Knowing Jezibel is still around, Irene goes into the privy for a short moment, then returning back to the table inside to have her breakfast.

Manzanita

First Post
Irene returns to the table just as the waiter is bringing the food and drinks. Jezibel is sitting just where she was, and is thanking the waiter as you return. Your breakfast looks fresh and tasty, sausage, eggs, toast, butter, milk and a alchoholic-smelling drink in a wine glass. Jezibel has an identical meal in front of her. She lifts her wind-glass and says "A toast to new friend!" and belts it down.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Irene lifts her glass as well and says: "To a new friend indeed." She takes a zip from her drink, then eats some of her food. "So," Irene starts somewhere between the sausage and the toast, "You were telling me about those men..."

Manzanita

First Post
Jezibel

"Hmmm..." Jezibel looks at you penetraingly as you eat and drink. She seems to not even hear your question. The alcoholic drink is not to your liking. It is quite bitter. The food is decent, but nothing special. "Are you feeling alright?" she asks.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Yeah, well, I think so. Should I be? I'm not sure..."
Irene sighs and puts her drink back on the table, and strokes her hair with her fingers.
"The last couple of days have been... heavy for me. The trip was ok, but that goblinassault was scary. Then I almost get strangled by some brute guard, we get ambushed by some people from the Thieves Guild who are in control here and now you're dodging my question. You know more than you're telling me Jezibel, I know it, I can feel it, why wont you tell me? Don't you trust me?"

Irene tries to make straight eyecontact with Jezibel, showing she feels hurt.
"Look Jezibel, I really want to help you, with any problem, that's why we're friends right? Having a couple of thugs after you trying to kidnap you multiple times sounds to me like you have a problem. I'm your friend, I'm gonna help you out of it. But again, you can't hide things from me then. We've got a deal?"

Irene giggles after she speaks her last sentance in a, for her, deep voice. She then takes another bite from her toast.

Manzanita

First Post
Jezibel

Jezibel doesn't seem to listen to you well. As you speak, she looks away, and seems to make some sort of signal with her hand. You glance around, but don't see who, if anyone, she was signaling. Several other people seem to hurridly get up to leave.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Seeing her talking seems to be ignored, Irene drops the issue. "Who're you signalling to?" she asks, and she starts to look around some more, first to the stairs where she saw Drauer leave the room, to the front door and then to the door to the privy. Feeling something isn't right, she stops eating and drinking.

Manzanita

First Post
Jezibel

Irene stands, and sees a number of people leaving. Two people are walking towards her, half orcs wearing scale mail and longswords. She glances back at Jezibel, to see her with a dagger in her hand. "I've had enough of you lot." She says, and hurls the dagger across the table.

Unprepared, Irene is unable to dodge, but, fortunately for her, the dagger misses anyway.

Initiative:
Irene
Jezibel
half-0rcs

Gurdjieff

First Post
"That wasn't very nice Jezibel" Irene says with a foul smile on her face, and she casts Color Spray, trying to target all of her opponents in the cone.

Remove ads