Adventure : Humanitas Severe

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Want?" the creature responds confused and cocks its head to the left, then down. "No. I do not quantify in that way. I want. I and want. They and want. Need." A brief pause.

"Need. We need to get moving as soon as we feel we can do so safely. We should take the fight to the hunters. I can already feel my powers waning."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Haruka looks over her shoulder at Max, "Near as I can tell, the power that brought us here in the first place is now possessing Raiko." She turns back to the paladin, "Well, your will may be ready to go, but that body is about to collapse. As are all of ours. So first, a rest, and then we can chase the hunters to their holes."

dimsdale

First Post
Haruka looks over her shoulder at Max, "Near as I can tell, the power that brought us here in the first place is now possessing Raiko." She turns back to the paladin, "Well, your will may be ready to go, but that body is about to collapse. As are all of ours. So first, a rest, and then we can chase the hunters to their holes."

Max shakes his head "This place gives me the creeps...Yeah, the quicker we get ready to launch a counter attack, the better. They probably won't be expecting that. And damnit, I want another crack at those archers!...PAYBACK!"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The creature tilts its head at the back and forth between the two. "It is needed to attack while we have an open opportunity. It is the only way to cease the assault."

He then moves back toward the fort, to check on people's health.

[sblock=ooc]The creature, formerly known as Raiko will spend two surges.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 4 (Bloodied)
Init: +2; P.Insight: 21; P.Perception: 15
AC: 24; Fort: 18; Reflex: 16; Will: 17
HP: 52/54; Surges: 16 hp, 5/13
Resist: All 1
AcP: 0
Potions: 1

Skills: Heal +7, History +8, Insight +11, Intimidate +10, Religion +6
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 19, Con: 16, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Piercing Smite, Strength from Valor, Virtue, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength), Resurgence of the Defender, Knight's Fortitude (2/2)
Paladin's Judgement, Dragonfear, Amulet of Resolution, Parrying Bastard Sword, Blessing of the Defender[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Haruka watches as the being walks away. "I really hate the Feywild," she mutters. Shaking her head she turns towards Ashir, "There was something you wanted to talk about?" Only the slightest inflection at the end marks this as a question rather than a statement.

[sblock=ooc]During the rest Haruka will spend 3 surges, bringing her up to 47/51 hp and down to 6/10 surges.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
The creature tilts its head at the back and forth between the two. "It is needed to attack while we have an open opportunity. It is the only way to cease the assault."

Max looks at the creature. "Rigggghhhhttt...whatever you say big guy...big bird..." He laughs at his own joke and then follows the being formerly known as Raiko to the stronghold.

[sblock=ooc]
max uses three surges to bring him up to max...ha ha ...that's good
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"Err...what?" Ashir says at Raiko's transformation, himself left speechless at the incident.

At Haruka's question, he replies, "I'm sure there was something, but I can't quite remember it, besides we've probably got more important things to worry about right now."

[sblock=ooc]Use 2 surges

[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]
Init: +0 Speed: 6 Perception:12 Insight: 12
AC: 19 NAD:18/17/16
HP: 30/34 Surges: 3/7 Surge Value: 8 AP: 1
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:19 Dex:12 Wis:13 Con:12 Int:19 Cha:8

Powers:
Cantrips
Scorching Burst
Thunderwave
Burning Hands
Icy Rays (In Tome)
Fire Shroud

Promise of Storms
Second Wind
Tome of Readiness
Shield (Moonstride)
Flaming Sphere
Gloves of Piercing
Robes of Contingency
Brooch of Shielding +1
Circlet of Second Chances
Summon Dretch

[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Gather round right before we leave, and I will balance our reserves. Then I shall lead the way to the fey." Raiko says before continuing into the fort.

[sblock=ooc]I will cast Comrade's Succor. People will be able to donate surges to others. It will cost Raiko one surge. With out Lay on Hands, I really don't need more than 2 though, so that leaves two for others.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 4 (Bloodied)
Init: +2; P.Insight: 21; P.Perception: 15
AC: 24; Fort: 18; Reflex: 16; Will: 17
HP: 52/54; Surges: 16 hp, 5/13
Resist: All 1
AcP: 0
Potions: 1

Skills: Heal +7, History +8, Insight +11, Intimidate +10, Religion +6
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 19, Con: 16, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Piercing Smite, Strength from Valor, Virtue, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength), Resurgence of the Defender, Knight's Fortitude (2/2)
Paladin's Judgement, Dragonfear, Amulet of Resolution, Parrying Bastard Sword, Blessing of the Defender[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
A few villagers leave the fort, led by Tevense and Neha. They look in awe at Raiko.

-''Is that... Is that you. I mean, the one that comes in dream?'' asks Neha, tentatively.

They seem to have fared well, only one of the men manning the ballistas having been killed in the fight.

renau1g

First Post
"Wait, we're going to them? Don't we want to fight from behind the wall?" Ashir asks, confused by the sudden change in tactics.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases