Adventure : Humanitas Severe

renau1g

First Post
Ashir sees the archer's run and his allies on the ground. He runs to the edge of the wall, feet pounding hard on the wooden structure and with a mighty leap lands next to his dying allies.

[sblock=ooc]

Move + standard: move to edge of wall and jump - athletics (1d20+6=22) to J12 - ok I get it NOW Ashir rolls over 10... after the fact .... grrrrr.....
[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]
Init: +0 Speed: 6 Perception:12 Insight: 12
AC: 19 NAD:18/17/16
HP: 14/34 Surges: 5/7 Surge Value: 8 AP: 1
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:19 Dex:12 Wis:13 Con:12 Int:19 Cha:8

Powers:
Cantrips
Scorching Burst
Thunderwave
Burning Hands
Icy Rays (In Tome)
Fire Shroud

Promise of Storms
Second Wind
Tome of Readiness
Shield (Moonstride)
Flaming Sphere
Gloves of Piercing
Robes of Contingency
Brooch of Shielding +1
Circlet of Second Chances
Summon Dretch

[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=You know...]It occurs to me that there isn't really a reason for status updates between the rounds anymore, as long as we make sure everyone acts in one round before moving on to the next. I'm assuming the eladrin's retreat wasn't a trick to lure us out from behind the walls, so the only thing we really need to be tracking is the number of failed death saves Max and Raiko have. Therefore, in the interest of moving things along, I'm just going to take another turn now.[/sblock]

Haruka makes her way over to Max, still a little out of sorts from her fall. Kneeling over her companion, she inspects the wound. "Ah, right, that's the problem. All of your blood is on the outside. So I'll just..." she trails off as she turns around to face Ashir, her expression one of disbelief, her patient completely forgotten. "I'm sorry, did you just jump down here?"

[sblock=Actions]Move: Move to Max, gain concealment.
Standard: Attempt to trigger Max's Second Wind. That is a six.

Don't worry, if either of you fails a second death save I'll use a potion.[/sblock]

[sblock=Haruka's mini-stats]Haruka Sato human warlock 5
Initiative: +3 | Passive perception: 11 | Passive Insight: 17
AC: 18 | For: 19
| Ref: 19 | Will: 18
HP: 11/51| Bloodied: 25 | Surge value: 12 | Surges: 9/10
Resist: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 0 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +5 vs AC, 1d6 damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +9 vs Reflex, 1d10+5 damage
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Eyes of the Vestige
Vampiric Embrace
Fiery Bolt

Flames of Phlegethos
Tyrannical Threat

Ethereal Stride

Deathcut Armor
Prison of Salzacas
Blackleaf Gloves

Conditions:
Concealed

Bloodied[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Max's condition however turn worse as he starts to to spasm with blood oozing now from multiple wounds.

[sblock=ooc]
death save: 1d20 = 6 arghhh!
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]So it looks like Max gets a potion next. Anyway, potions give him more HP than a surge, so it's a good move! Let's just see if you can stabilize Raiko because in his case, HS are better than potion! Once that's done, we'll briskly move on to the next perilous phase.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Ashir...rolling 20's when it don't matter

With his fellow Jadite on the ground and bleeding, some minor bit of training he received on basic anatomy back at the Academy comes flowing back to Ashir, as if he was just taught the lesson yesterday.

He pulls the arrows out and with a small flame, much more controlled than his normal blasts of fire, the genasi cauterizes the wounds and the bleeding stops.

[sblock=ooc]
heal check to activate second wind (1d20+3=23) on Raiko really? I crit that ... ?

Must because the pressure of combat's off or something [/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Raiko's breathing steadies.

[sblock=ooc]Raiko is stabilized but he's still at -2 hp until either:

1. He receives healing
2. Time passes enough for a short rest, which will recharge his second wind, so someone can attempt a 2nd heal.
3. An extended rest.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 4 (Bloodied)
Init: +2; P.Insight: 21; P.Perception: 15
AC: 24; Fort: 18; Reflex: 16; Will: 17
HP: 26/54; Surges: 16 hp, 8/13
Resist: All 1
AcP: 0
Potions: 3

Skills: Heal +7, History +8, Insight +11, Intimidate +10, Religion +6
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 19, Con: 16, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Dragon Breath, Piercing Smite, Strength from Valor, Virtue, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength), Resurgence of the Defender, Knight's Fortitude (0/2)
Paladin's Judgement, Amulet of Resolution, Parrying Bastard Sword, Blessing of the Defender[/sblock][[/QUOTE]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: Well, since we only have one short rest between encounters, we'll have to give you a potion.

Haruka joins Ashir at Raiko's side and carefully pours a restorative down the paladin's throat.

Remove ads