• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) In Service of Orussus (dpdx judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostknight

First Post
Harwin returns to the group to report on what he has seen.

I did not see any signs of activity from this area. We should be able to make it forward without alerting anyone and wait for the signal from the other group.

Perhaps for safety's sake you should travel without the ehavy armor on until we are in position?

Turning to the halfing prisoner Harwin addresses him.

When this is over I will return to see if I can help. But holding up travellers and acting as brigands is bound to just get your community into more trouble than it is currently in!

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ghostknight said:
Harwin returns to the group to report on what he has seen.

I did not see any signs of activity from this area. We should be able to make it forward without alerting anyone and wait for the signal from the other group.

Perhaps for safety's sake you should travel without the heavy armor on until we are in position?

Fangor will take off his armour, so as not to make too much noise and anything else that would make noise and alert anyone in the area of his presence. He will move forward with the group, looking for a place to make a small camp and wait for the signal of the other group. Once on position, he will don his armour to be ready for anything, axe ready.

Creamsteak

Explorer
So is everyone going to go set up a temporary camp to wait for the signal, in the ravine behind the mercenary fortress, in the hills surrounding it, or higher up the mountain?

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Creamsteak said:
So is everyone going to go set up a temporary camp to wait for the signal, in the ravine behind the mercenary fortress, in the hills surrounding it, or higher up the mountain?

Sara remains remarkably quiet during any discussion of where to wait, defering to those who know more about "fights that aren't announced beforehand". In fact she seems to be making a active effort at being quiet and discreet, making a couple of nervous flips of her flashy swords then firmly sheathing them and sticking her hands in her belt to keep them still. The other party members may want to take bets on when she will explode from the effort. :uhoh: :p

Creamsteak

Explorer
The red dot represents your current location (at campsite) during the night. The main roads that pass by the camp, and the minor road leading into the camp are shown, as well as the mountains around the camp.

I'm going to need to know who all is still playing, because I'm going to size the adventure a bit to fit the smaller party that's left. Also, I'll be wanting to know the groups plans. If there is any additional scouting you want to do, or any questions that need answering, just ask.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Creamsteak said:
I'm going to need to know who all is still playing, because I'm going to size the adventure a bit to fit the smaller party that's left. Also, I'll be wanting to know the groups plans. If there is any additional scouting you want to do, or any questions that need answering, just ask.

Well, Sara, Fangor, Harwin and karcer have all been heard from in the last week to 10 days, and no one else has made a contribution since March, so I'd say its the four of us.... I was kinda hoping you would NPC at least Thoria because otherwise that leaves us with no healing. :\

Kahuna Burger

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Creamsteak said:

Fangor is still here, sharpening his blade.

Ghostknight

First Post
Harwin will move forward a bit to try and get a bit of a better understanding of the camp's layout, but without getting too close.

OOC: I think it s just the four of us left. None of the others have posted in a while. It seems we have lost Thoria and the gobbo's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads