Adventure Inc. Campaign

Ian.Fleming

First Post
[sblock=Greshecks]The only out of place thing you see is a large fresh turd, which you manage to avoid stepping in. You see no trace of any creature to leave it, but whatever it was has been eating corn.[/sblock]

The night goes on quietly. There are no clouds to obstruct the view of the stars, and a fresh breeze keeps the bugs away.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Laying out his bedroll in the sheltered area, Richard sits, propping himself against an upright support. Looking up at the colours fading in the night sky he breathes deeply, savouring the smells and, without thinking, locking them in his mind.
Closing his eyes he listens to the subtle sound of nature, the rhythmic pacing of the stoic dragonborn and the slurps of his cheerful halfling companion.
With a tone more appropriate for the time of night, rumbling gently in his chest, he speaks to no-one in particular,
"Sleep that knits up the ravelled sleave of care
The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath
Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course,
Chief nourisher in life's feast."
With that, he settles in for the night, content in his surroundings.

CaBaNa

First Post
hmfm yes I am the most beautiful thing you have seen... WhA! Pernicious wakes with a start, his odd meditation leaving him somewhat miffed.

The wizard gives minor help in setting up camp, and when everyone beds down, he takes up position in the center of camp, standing, and begins his meditation in earnest.

Reaching both into himself, and out into the world around him, Pernicious both soothes any weariness about himself, and guards his compatriots.

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Dawn rose grey. The clouds were heavily overcast and rain was not too far off. The kremen brothers were both struggling to wake up and break camp before the rain started and the road turn to mud.

CaBaNa

First Post
Zed became active as soon as the Kremin brothers roused themselves. Cooking breakfast in as expedient a manner as possible. Burning most of the food... Humming along with any tune that strolled past, and checking his mirror often. It was a good morning as far as the self absorbed Eladrin was concerned.

[sblock=EDIT]

Yup sure am Zed in this adventure, thanks for catching that. Pernicious' adventure died, that was him trying to manifest elsewhere. Good thing you caught it... That may just be a new hook for old Zed...

[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Geffin will grumble and whine at being woken up so early by this accursed weather, thinking that this was why he preferred being indoors, most of the time at an inn.

Grescheks

First Post
Waking to the overcast dawn and seeing the merchant brothers struggling to break camp and get moving, Bharash foregoes his usual morning workout in order to help. While moving around the camp to help the Kremins, he continously pokes and prods his half asleep halfing companion to try and get him into some semblance of working order.

---

[sblock=OOC] Sorry for the silence guys. For some reason, ENWorld has been reluctant to let me on the site, and when it does, it doesn't always let me post. Hopefully this will change soon, so I can update more regularly! [/sblock]

Last edited:

Ian.Fleming

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, ENworld has been giving me a lot of trouble too... bah![/sblock]

With everything set in order, the caravan once again makes its way along the road. With some attention given to the sky, the Kremen brothers ride the horses a little faster than normal in an attempt to put more distance behind them before the rain turns the road into mud.

Remove ads