• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Inc. Campaign

Grescheks

First Post
"It is about three days' travel by caravan to Epinyerd. We should have no trouble finding a merchant willing to let us accompany them, if the bandit situation is as bad as it seems. I propose we find a caravan heading in the right direction which departs as soon as possible."

---

[sblock]
Just so you don't all think I pulled this travel time out of my ass, I asked Ian for the data, and this is what he told me.
[/sblock]

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
“I agree with you. Make sure you have everything in order and I will go and find out what travel arrangements are available to us. I also have a little exercise and focus technique that will help us move along a little more quickly once we get going.”
Smiling and nodding once, Richard rises smoothly and walks over to the group of guild officials, heading for one that has his weight shifted onto one leg: a sign of being more easily influenced.

[sblock=Insight Roll]1d20+11=31 Looking to find an official that will give us a cheaper deal or better travel arrangements [sblock=ooc]First roll in IC and it's a twenty! What a waste!
And I have the ritual Traveller's Chant to get us there quicker![/sblock][/sblock]

Ian.Fleming

First Post
There is a gnome standing on top of a stool in order to be better seen that is currently not busy. Upon seeing you approach he waves you over.
G'day g'day good sir! How can I help you get to where you need t'go today, eh?

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Epinyerd, you say? Hmm, let's see what I got here for yous.

The gnome picked up a brown leather book that was leaning against his stool and flipped through it, going back and forth between a particular section until he found a page that he seemed to like.

Well my friends, you are in luck! There's a caravan that'll be going to Epinyerd early tomorrow morning! They'll be glad to take on a few extra passengers provided y'don't mind helpin' fending off any vagabonds that might give you a spot of trouble, eh? Shall I send 'em a note telling 'em you're coming? 'Ow many of you are going?

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Richard watches the gnome carefully and mimics his movements subtly. Smiling appreciatively at his halfling companion, Richard speaks smoothly to the gnome,
“That sounds like a potentially decent offer, good sir. What kind of cargo are they carrying and how many will we be accompanying? We are a band of five and will need to know how to best utilize our resources.”

Ian.Fleming

First Post
The gnome wrinkled his forehead and started to think.
T'be honest I'm not entirely sure, I don't have the caravan's manifest with me. I think he was taking cloth, iron and other raw materials up t'Lujek, but Epinyerd is right on the way. S'far as how many people will the caravan have with them, there are two merchant brothers. There might be other adventurers that they hired, but yous are the only ones through the guild.
Closing his eyes, the gnome tried to rub the strain out of them before taking out a pair of spectacles from his pocket. Balancing them on the bridge of his nose, he peered up at Richard.
So, Y'interested?

renau1g

First Post
Geffin doesn't wait for the others when he hops up on a stool next to the gnome and extends a tiny hand for the other to shake.

"Geffin's me name, and ya can be countin' on me to be keeping dem tieves from takin' yer goods" he says jovially.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Nodding once and smiling at Geffin again, Richard’s baritone rings clear,
“Well, Sylvester, as my halfling companion says, we would be very willing to protect these merchants as far as Epinyerd. Where can we meet these merchants to discuss our fee?”
Richard then turns to the remainder of his band and politely gestures for them to join him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads