• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Inc. Recruitment

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Well, Time to decide how we shall proceed, guys. Cabana is still out of commission, hopefully for not much longer. Nothing in my games are ever fixed, so I'll have little problem adjusting the encounters if you all want to keep a smaller group, or I can send invitations down the waiting list.

CaBaNa

First Post
Cheers!

Zed will be posting in a moment.

Small group or large, both options are fine with me, happy to be adventuring.

Can I retrain some of Zed for the new Arcane Power? There are so many options that fit him! That may also change his implement, and he may pick up a familiar feat instead of improved initiative. However we haven't seen combat so no real character discrepancy should occur.

CaBaNa :D

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Losing a player is enough sudden change for now. I'll stick to the Rules As Written and allow you to retrain one feat or ability or skill selection etc per level in addition to receiving the normal benefits.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Hi guys,

Would you mind sending me at the very least a list of your powers? I just realised it'll help me tremendously in my role if I know what you all can do! Especially since I sense an ambush on the way to Epinyard! ;)

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Here's a list of my powers:
[sblock=Abilities]At Will: Veto action, Undo Action, Fudge Roll
Encounter: Award XP/Loot, Screw Over a Character, Deux Ex Machina
Daily: Summon Flying Spaghetti Monster, MacGuffin
Utility: Create/Destroy World (Daily), HomeBrew (Encounter)
Skills: All
Feats: All[/sblock]

Hope it helps ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads