log in or register to remove this ad

 

[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Someone

Adventurer
GM: Hmm... Hadn't thought of that one. Thanks for the idea :devil:.

BTW: Gensai has not yet used Armathor's Step.

OOC: But Riardon has already acted, so all the plan comes down. In that case, the best course of action is, I think, to Mark the vine with aegis and use Second Wind. At he bad guy's turn, use the Githweave Armor of Aegis when the vine uses the big area attack to reduce the damage, and hope the two wolves that can attack don't kill anyone. Next turn Riardon, TikChik and Gensai can teleport into the cave and pull the lever.
 

log in or register to remove this ad




renau1g

First Post
OOC: good here.

Oh, and random aside. I just noticed it says you're in Cincinnati HMG, I was just down at King's Island there last year. Took my boys to see that Dinosaurs Alive and the Planet Snoopy portion. Good times.
 

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: OK. Gensai will Aegis the vine and SW. [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]: Sheng still has a standard action and must save vs. Restrained. I would recommend taking out Vine Shoot 4 since it't sright in front of him.
 

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Didn't notice you were actually waiting on me! Soooo sorry!

Sheng's populated eyegrows form a deep frown. "Let go creature!" he bellows, and claps his hands together, voicing out an otherworldly "Hmmmm". As he does this the floor beneath the plants cracks open, releasing demons of horrible horns that rip the plants in pieces. Of course all this happens in the primitive consciousnesses of the plants, the group just sees how one of the smaller vines crumbles lifeless in front of the jadite, while the other seems unaffected by whatever mystical action Sheng has taken.
 
Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: No biggie. I actually took the liberty of the pause to finish an awesome tile job on the entryway to my house. The trim isn't finished yet, but the tile and the paint job are done. Very hobbitish, IMO...
[sblock=Pics]Entry Hall...



Bottom of the stairs...
[/sblock]
 






Someone

Adventurer
Acting on Stonegod's suggestion here, I'll calculate the time XP and gold rewards, so a judge can approve them and we can finally give some closure to this advanture. I think we've been reasonably patient, and I understand the difficulty of taking over two relatively high level adventures, but I at this point I think we'd prefer to move our characters to the tavern.

Last reward was here, May 15th, so that makes 5 months of real time. Time rewards are thus:

Time XP:
Max: 2920 xp
Riardon: 5000 xp
Sheng: 5835 xp
Tikchik: 3335 xp
Gensai: 5000 xp
Phoenix: 5000 xp

Time gold:
Max: 6330 gp
Riardon: 15670 gp
Sheng: 22335 gp
Tikchik: 8730 gp
Gensai: 15670 gp
Phoenix: 15670 gp

As for the artifact axe, since it was clearly a plot device we'll ignore it and leave it behind.
 


Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Acting on Stonegod's suggestion here, I'll calculate the time XP and gold rewards, so a judge can approve them and we can finally give some closure to this advanture. I think we've been reasonably patient, and I understand the difficulty of taking over two relatively high level adventures, but I at this point I think we'd prefer to move our characters to the tavern.

Last reward was here, May 15th, so that makes 5 months of real time. Time rewards are thus:

Time XP:
Max: 2920 xp
Riardon: 5000 xp
Sheng: 5835 xp
Tikchik: 3335 xp
Gensai: 5000 xp
Phoenix: 5000 xp

Time gold:
Max: 6330 gp
Riardon: 15670 gp
Sheng: 22335 gp
Tikchik: 8730 gp
Gensai: 15670 gp
Phoenix: 15670 gp

As for the artifact axe, since it was clearly a plot device we'll ignore it and leave it behind.
Confirming you can punch numbers on your calculator correctly. I didn't realize that there was only time XP/gold to be awarded, otherwise I probably would've stepped in sooner. :(

Anyway, to be official: Approved. Update your sheets, drop into the tavern, etc. Enjoy the rest of your weekends. :)
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top