[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Someone

Adventurer
GM: Hmm... Hadn't thought of that one. Thanks for the idea :devil:.

BTW: Gensai has not yet used Armathor's Step.

OOC: But Riardon has already acted, so all the plan comes down. In that case, the best course of action is, I think, to Mark the vine with aegis and use Second Wind. At he bad guy's turn, use the Githweave Armor of Aegis when the vine uses the big area attack to reduce the damage, and hope the two wolves that can attack don't kill anyone. Next turn Riardon, TikChik and Gensai can teleport into the cave and pull the lever.

renau1g

First Post
OOC: good here.

Oh, and random aside. I just noticed it says you're in Cincinnati HMG, I was just down at King's Island there last year. Took my boys to see that Dinosaurs Alive and the Planet Snoopy portion. Good times.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: OK. Gensai will Aegis the vine and SW. [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]: Sheng still has a standard action and must save vs. Restrained. I would recommend taking out Vine Shoot 4 since it't sright in front of him.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Didn't notice you were actually waiting on me! Soooo sorry!

Sheng's populated eyegrows form a deep frown. "Let go creature!" he bellows, and claps his hands together, voicing out an otherworldly "Hmmmm". As he does this the floor beneath the plants cracks open, releasing demons of horrible horns that rip the plants in pieces. Of course all this happens in the primitive consciousnesses of the plants, the group just sees how one of the smaller vines crumbles lifeless in front of the jadite, while the other seems unaffected by whatever mystical action Sheng has taken.

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: No biggie. I actually took the liberty of the pause to finish an awesome tile job on the entryway to my house. The trim isn't finished yet, but the tile and the paint job are done. Very hobbitish, IMO...
[sblock=Pics]Entry Hall...
Hall.jpg

Bottom of the stairs...
door-1.jpg
[/sblock]

Remove ads