Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 2) [Boddynock judging]

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin goes over the argument in his head, as he uncorks his Clay Jug a takes a short gulp. Recorking and replacing the Jug he says, "I saw we push further in, as long as we keep a weathered eye behind us and listen for movement I think we should be fine. Though I would not envy fighting a two front battle. We must wieght the odds, check and be sure there is nothing down there or skip past and hope there isnt anything."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ah' hope not, since Ah' was going to ask 'im for a glup!" Krindorf says cheerfully, as he extend his hand in the direction of Munchin.

KriticalFailure

First Post
Laughing quietly to himself, Munchin reaches back and retrieves his Jug once more, popping the cork out before handing it over to the dwarf. "It's poison" the Monk says in response, which really isn't that far from the truth, he thinks to himself.

Robichaud

Explorer
"Then I'd suggest you coat your knuckles with it, not your tongue. Unless you're going to kiss those ants to death," Jamilee suggests, somewhat testily. "Left it is, hnh?"

KriticalFailure

First Post
Chuckling again the Monk replies "All in good fun, no harm ment m'lady" bowing deeply. "And I think left would be a prudent choice" Munchin adds as an afterthought.

Wik

First Post
Possum thinks for a moment, and then shrugs. "Left sounds good to me." She keeps her ears open, and then realizes mobility might be a good idea. She fingers a necklace and whispers softly, and is suddenly faster on her feet. She smiles at her companions, and then follows - always interested in the rock formations around her, and looking for, well, everything.

OOC: Cast Longstrider.

[sblock=Spells Memorized]
0th: Detect Magic (+1 CL), Detect Poison (+1 CL), Create Water
1st: Magic Stone, Divine Favour
[/sblock]

Sirhahn

First Post
"Left sounds alright with me as well. Just be cautious with that....poison", Landers mentions, indicating Munchkin's jug. "You wouldn't want us to pass out from the smell", Landers chuckles.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Krindorf takes a deep drink "Poison? Ah' 've taste such things that would make yer toung falls apart. No to mention yer throat." the dwarf laugh, handing the drink back. "Left tha' is then!" and he turns to the left corridor, walking stealthily, next to the right wall.

B4cchus

Explorer
Krindorf scouts ahead into the darkness of the left hand tunnel.
After about thirty feet it bends slightly so that it is now running straight away from the main tunnel and after another 40 or 50 feet it takes a sharp turn to the right.
Beyond the turn you see two smaller tunnels on your left hand side, at about 20 and 40 feet away and at the far edge of your sight you see another tunnel on the right hand side.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases