Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 2) [Boddynock judging]

Robichaud

Explorer
While Krindorf's scouting ahead, Jamilee marks the right-hand wall of the side tunnel they just turned into. One mark is a roman numeral 'II'. Below it, there's a small circle joined with a T rotated 90 degrees to the right; the bar of the T now pointing down gets a little arrowhead.

When the party arrives at the junction, she glances left, then right, then shrugs. "Left again, down that first tunnel?", she offers, voice now somewhat hushed, if still scratchy.

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
Krindorf advances down the tunnel up to the first tunnel on the left side.
As he peeks around the corner, he sees a short tunnel ending in a small room.
The room is about 10 by 20 feet. It has no appearent exists.

Dargon

First Post
When the tunnel ends in dead room Nura sighs, a bit of the tension she has build up is being released. "Let us try the other tunnel on our left"

Robichaud

Explorer
Mentally sketching a map of the place, and physically sketching a mark on the wall opposite to the dead-end tunnel's entrance (another roman numeral 'II', and an arrow to the right, then hooking upwards) Jamilee's only replies are a vague nod and a guttural "Hnh." Probably some kind of assent.

When that's done, she slashes a simple X on the wall next to the tunnel entrance.

B4cchus

Explorer
Again, Krindorf advances. Ahead, he sees an crosroad, about 100 feet from the beginning of this tunnel.
On that crosroad, the tunnel ahead looks like it is blocked by rubble.
When Krindorf peeks into the second tunnel on the left see sees a similar room to the previous left: a short tunnel with a small room behind it.

ooc: so this tunnel has, in total, two tunnels to the left ehich both end in a small room and one on the right.
Beyond those, there is a crossroad at the end of the tunnel of which the way ahead seems collapsed.

Dargon

First Post
“Another empty one. Let us try the tunnel to the right then” Nura says casting her glances down to the collapsed part. "I do hope this mine is safe, construction wise"

OoC: so the colapsed crossroad seems to be a dead end from were we stand, right?

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: of the crossroad you can only see into the road that leads ahead, which is filled with rubble. You can's see into the left or right tunnels from here.

Robichaud

Explorer
Dargon said:
“Another empty one. Let us try the tunnel to the right then” Nura says casting her glances down to the collapsed part. "I do hope this mine is safe, construction wise"
Jamilee almost smiles. "You and me both. And yes. Let's."

When the party passes the second side tunnel, she marks it in a fashion similar to the first, save that the arrow on the wall is now just pointing to the right.

Remove ads