Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 2) [Boddynock judging]

Dargon

First Post
OoC:
I believe Nura has pointed out that Ants is immune to mind effecting spells
I was thinking of preparing 0= Dancing lights (scout/battle lights) 1= 2*MM 1*mage armor

Dargon

First Post
I suggest

Krindorf (dark vision)
Scouting ahead

followed by
Jamilee (lowlight vision, torch )
Landers Silver (lowlight vision)
Nura Emzotel (lowlight vision, torch)
Possum
Munchin (torch)

or

Jamilee (lowlight vision, torch)
Landers Silver (lowlight vision)
Krindorf (dark vision)
Nura Emzotel (lowlight vision, torch)
Possum
Munchin (torch)

Nura is caring a torch in one hand and a loaded xbow in the other.

Last edited:

Sirhahn

First Post
Wik said:
Possum looks at her group. "Landers, my friend. It seems keeping the group alive is our goal. Would you like to be at the front, bolstering our strength, or would you prefer a role further back, healing as need be?"
"I'd prefer to be in the front ranks, with our nimble bladesmith", nodding toward Jamilee. "The goddess has blessed me with strength of arm to smite these foul vermin. As for you scouting ahead," motioning to Krindorf, "if you think you can maintain your silence in these tunnels then go ahead, but realize that if you're surrounded, Jamilee and I may not be able to reach you in time."

OOC: Possum, here's what I'm thinking for me. Spells (0:Guidance(x2), Light ; 1: Bless, Magic Weapon, Prot from Evil (domain)). I liked your selection seeing as you'll most likely be in the rear ranks.

B4cchus said:
ooc: Ok people, i'd like to see a marching order and i'd also like to know which light sources are carried by whom.
OOC: Either order is OK with me, IMO, it's up to Krindorf if he wants to scout. I have three torches in my back but won't use them unless Jamilee doesn't want to carry a torch.

Robichaud

Explorer
(OOC: First order's fine by me, if Krindorf really wants to scout. Jamilee will carry a torch without complaint; extra light sources are a good thing, and she can always ditch it and draw a shield or weapon if the situation calls for it, or even use it as an improvised weapon if she's really hard-pressed. She'd appreciate it if someone else carried spares, though, since she's pretty close to her weight limit. Spell selection looks good, too -- can't go wrong with a Bless or Magic Weapon if there's lots of fighting to be done, and I bet Munchin will basically love Nura to pieces if she can spare a Mage Armour for him, too. :)

"It seems we have an order of battle, then, hnh. If Krindorf really wants to risk scouting ahead. Good. Let's go." Jamilee smirks, well pleased.

Dargon

First Post
OoC: Ohh yes that’s right, I keep forgetting that Mage armor is useful for monks too. I do believe that +4ac for one hour to the battle machine is far better then 1d4+1 certain damage. I am skipping 2x dancing light for 2x ray of frost as i want to have her do someting in battle and 1x mm for a mage armor more.

So my spell list would be
1*dancing light 2*ray of frost. 1* mm 2*mage armor

Nura is already on medium load with 0.5lb over light. She can carry some torches if any one has. I just remembered that she doesn’t have any.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: First order seems fine to me.

"Alright then Ah'll go first, if Ah' see anything, Ah'll go back to where you guys are"
Krindorf says, taking his bow, and placing an arrow in his hand.

Wik

First Post
Alright. Possum's spell selection is as follows:

0th: Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Create Water
1st: Magic Stone, Divine Favour, (Longstrider)

And she's fine with whatever role is given her. She simply makes a curt nod, mumbles something about "Uncle Spider protect us on our voyage", and gets ready to enter the caves.

Remove ads