[Adventure] Lost Love (DM: Velmont - Judge: Renau1g)

Velmont

First Post
Barry nods. "Yes, sir, I was about to have my throat slit when he was shot by one of them. They quickly took me and your friend out of the hole when they heard someone coming out. They were fearing it was the cultist."

The druid continue to stare at you, calmly, while the others are still on the defensive, waiting to see what Susan and Jarren will do, but the two of them feel the tension have lower a bit after Ryda have put back her arrow in her quiver.

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Oh, and I meant to add after the "slaughtered everyone" remark that we are still covered head to toe in blood and gooey bits so that shouldn't be too hard to believe. :)[/sblock]

LadyLaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yea. Tal and 16 at least should be fairly well covered in blood. What with all the excess hacking, and then her basically lying in it.[/sblock]

Antithetist

First Post
Jarren, like Ryda, has no sheathe for his weapon, but he spins the spear around and thrusts it point-first into the ground, holding it only lightly with one hand. "Gatekeeper, we hunt the same quarry. Did any of them leave this place alive?"

Velmont

First Post
"I'll answer any further question once I'm sure you are no danger for my team. That would start by you, warforged, to do as you friend have done."

evilbob

Explorer
Ignoring the druid, Unit 16 repeats his question to the worker. "Workman, no one else survived?"

[sblock=ooc]Ok, so this is just getting frustrating now, so I'm going to go ahead and lay my cards on the table. Unit 16 doesn't really care about being surrounded; he doesn't really care about overwhelming force. Those won't motivate him. However, once he knows that there are no other survivors and that these guys killed the rest of the cultists - two things that have been implied anyway and he is just verifying - then he will lower his weapon. He'll sheath it completely, in fact. Hell, he'll throw it on the ground and walk away if you want.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
As Susan speak to Barry, the Druid make a sign, six of the half-orc sheath their weapon and move quickly to the other member of the group.

"The one who attacked us?" Barry seems a bit confused "They have gone after you or they have been killed, I think it was all of them."

Rydion is one of the two who goes to Ryda. "We will just make sure you are ok." Two other move next to Jarren while the last two jumps into the hole and move toward Talkrai.

The Druid, the two last half-orc and the animals still await for Susan to put away his weapon.

Remove ads