• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) M1: Goblin Ears and the MTG (dpdx judging) COMPLETED

Manzanita

First Post
Round 3

Telebryn lets go of the horse tethers, slings his staff over his shoulder, and climbs into the back of the cart. Nurlan casts a small firey ball at the half-orc's eyes. He yelps and tries to shield his eyes with his hands.

Jezibel whirles in her seat, pulling her short sword free, and thrusts it at Telebryn, ripping a gash on his back (3 pts dmg) She shouts at the half orc in orcish. He stumbles, but manages to pull himself up into the bench seat beside Jezibel.

[irene and Charlyn can still act in 3rd, then Telebryn and Nurlan are up for round 4]

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn, 1/7hp, -1 melee 1d4+3, 15AC

Tenebrynn wavers from the blood that has started to flow and tries to put himself on more defensive footing. Concentrating more on dodging another hit his dagger thrust is a little lacking. [fight defensively]

Gurdjieff

First Post
Still unable to enter the fray without risking death, Irene tries to move to the wagon as fast as possible without straining herself, will get on it when she can.

orsal

LEW Judge
By Taka's claws, that tanglefoot weapon is nasty, Nurlan thinks. Maybe I should get some when I get a chance. Probably more useful than this bow I've been using. Immobilized, and watching the action move to the wagon out of longspear range, and with all his bardic powers exhausted for the night, he despairs. Irene is at death's door and there is nothing I can do to protect her. To the best that he is able in his constrained state, he will put the spear away and draw his bow and arrows, intending on a future round, if either adversary is in the clear enough to fire at without risking hitting his allies, to attack. But given his limited mobility, he will hold his fire if the half-orc and woman are both locked in melee.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 1

Manzanita said:
Telebryn lets go of the horse tethers, slings his staff over his shoulder, and climbs into the back of the cart. Nurlan casts a small firey ball at the half-orc's eyes. He yelps and tries to shield his eyes with his hands.
/snip/[/I]
Charlarn tries to take advantage of the half-orc's predicament. He'll charge at the half-orc, if possible (+3 Atk, AC 15 for a round, 1d8+1 Dmg; full-round action). If he can't, he'll try to reach Tenebrynn to cast sanctuary on him (1 round duration).

OOC: I'm going out of town again Thurs. Aug 19-Mon. Aug 23. Charlarn can attack the half-orc.

Manzanita

First Post
Round 3 (con't)

Nurlan struggles to ready his bow as Irene hobbles up behind him.

Charlyn lets his weapons slip from his hand to dangle from its strap, chanting softly, he touches Telebryn. (spellcraft DC16 check sucessful, Telebryn does know what spell has been cast upon him, therefore I'll let him rethink his 4th round action if he'd like. Charlyn is on the side of the wagon w/Jezibel and Telebryn and can't reach the half orc)

Attachments

• wagon.JPG
    wagon.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 96

Steve Jung

Explorer
Manzanita said:
Nurlan struggles to ready his bow as Irene hobbles up behind him.

Charlyn lets his weapons slip from his hand to dangle from its strap, chanting softly, he touches Telebryn. (spellcraft DC16 check sucessful, Telebryn does know what spell has been cast upon him, therefore I'll let him rethink his 4th round action if he'd like. Charlyn is on the side of the wagon w/Jezibel and Telebryn and can't reach the half orc)
Ok. He'll try to keep Jezibel away from Tenebrynn by attacking her.

Erekose13

Explorer
Glad to have a moments breather, Tenebrynn decides its best to stick around and help Charlarn. Given the few precious seconds, he casts his true strike. He will follow that up later with the cautious strike that he had planned.

Manzanita

First Post
Round 4 (con't)

Telebryn, feeling protected by Charlyn's spell, begins a spell of his own. Jezibel, unaware of the spell's effect, pulls back her blade to jab at the elf again. She pauses briefly, her sword pulled back, then stabs at the hapless wizard, puncturing his chest and sending blood splattering over the canvas tarp covering the odd shapes in the back of the wagon. (3 pts dmg) The half-orc picks up a whip from its hook, and snaps it at the horses flanks. They leap into motion with a jerk, pulling the wagon forward.

Nurlan is still struggling with his bow, and Irene is hobbling after the wagon. It appears unlikely she will catch it now.

[Charlyn may reconsider his 4th round action if he so chooses. He could strike at Jezibel if he wishes, or grab the unconscious Telebryn, or...?]

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
Nurlan is still struggling with his bow,

...and he'll continue to struggle with it, while also trying to move his feet, hoping to free himself from the tanglefoot sooner rather than later.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads