[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! Part 2 (Judge: EvolutionKB)

Velmont

First Post
"I don't want to be a god, and here the answer of Kol Korran!" As Ladoran move backward, with blinding speed, Malehan move around the dragon and step on his wing. As Ladoran flap it to push the elf away, Malehan use the energy to jump up. He swing his sword, slicing through the dragon's neck. "Go answer your crime and arrogance to him!"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Free: Menacing Presence: Ladoran started his turn next to me and got -2 to AC UEoNT.
Free: Censure of pursuit: Ladoran moves away from me, giving me +6 to damage against him UEoNT
Free: Bond of Pursuit: Ladoran moved away from me, allowing me to shift 5 squares. Malehan shift to L16.

Standard: Bond of Pursuit vs AC on Ladoran (1d20+13=14, 1d20+13=29, 2d4+18=24) I will assume this is a hit and kill...[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=OOC][MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION], [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], [MENTION=10309]Otakkun[/MENTION]: How many death saving throw you have failed each? I'll have a few round to do of damage control I think.

[MENTION=74526]nerdytenor[/MENTION]: Do you want to be resurrected?[/SBLOCK]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
As the lifeblood leaves Ladoran's body, a strange effect occurs. A dark misty dragon-like shape flows out of his maw and flows into the altar. As Malehan watches in astonishment, Ladoran's body decays right in front of him. Instead of looking at the corpse of a recently dead dragon, he's looking instead at the dry desicated corpse of a creature dead for decades or even centuries. The altar vanishes in an instant in a loud clanging sound. It hurts Malehan's ears, but he is otherwise unharmed by the effect.

[sblock=OOC]
PCs are not out of the woods yet.

I need a death saving throws for Knoepf, Garrick, and Vex at the start of this round when Malehan kills Ladoran (nobody has rolled those yet).

Then, I need death saving throws at the beginning of the next round for Knoepf, Garrick, and Vex before Malehan can do anything to attempt to save them.

Remember, if anyone rolls a 20 on a death saving throw, their PC is stabilized. However, all of the unconscious PCs (to my knowledge) have either used their Second Wind during the encounter, or are out of healing surges. So, none of the PCs can become conscious immediately. Correct me if I am mistaken on that.

Since Otakkun hasn't been around, I'll roll for Garrick.

9 fails this round, 18 succeeds next round

One failure for Garrick.
[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC]
>two deaths saves for Vex coming up - Invisible Castle is down, so I will try the EN world die roller for once. First save= 12; second save= 12; passed both

>Vex is out of surges, and I think she has one failed death save from one of the earlier fights.

[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[sblock= OOC]
>Vex is out of surges, and I think she has one failed death save from one of the earlier fights.

Earlier fight? Each time you come back over 1 hp, you start over again. So since you became unconscious and dying, how many save you failed? none?[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Malehan has to move quickly. His allies are so injured that only fast medical care or a healing potion can help them out.

[sblock=OOC]
Ok, so Garrick and Knoepf have one failure each and Vex has zero failures in this encounter.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Malehan moves next to Knoepf, but he seems unable to help his dying friend.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Ok, everyone is within 7 squares of movement of each other (and I can always run if needed), so I won't bother to move body or consider my move action, so I'll just roll my Heal check each round:

Heal on Knoepf (1d20+7=12) Failure! Start well :([/SBLOCK]

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC1]
>Two more death saves for Vex- 1 for this round and 1 for next round.
Death save 1= 1 (fail number 1); death save 2= 19 (pass); rolls Roll Lookup

[/sblock]

[sblock= OOC 2]
>Beginning this Friday evening, I will be off-line and unable to read or post for an indeterminate period of time- probably a week or so, but it could be longer. I am moving about halfway across the country, from Massachusetts to Indiana, which will take some time, and internet set-up on the far end may take longer than expected. Just FYI.
[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Just waiting on Knoepf's death save for round 20.

[sblock=OOC]

round 18

Knoepf saves
Vex saves
Garrick fails (1)
Malehan kills Ladoran

round 19

Knoepf fails (1)
Vex saves
Garrick saves (1)
Malehan fails to stabilize Knoepf

round 20