[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! Part 2 (Judge: EvolutionKB)

dimsdale

First Post
Knoepf prepares the bodies for transport. Then in a raised voice. This is no victory for you Sloane. We killed you're ally! One day I'll be back to kill you as well! His body trembles in rage as he speaks.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Knoepf only hears empty silence in return. Sloane is probably long gone.

[sblock=XP]
I was going to wait to hand out XP until I had parcels picked out, but my nights are not my own at the moment, so I'm having a hard time posting. I'll need to get one of the judges to approve this:

XP in Part 2

Encounter 1: 1100

1000 2 Minotaur Warriors (level 10)
200 Hobgoblin Warchief (level 5)
400 2 Gnoll Huntmasters (level 5)
600 3 Bladebearer Hobgoblins (level 5)

Half experience since the fight was interrupted. The PCs didn't technically overcome the challenge.

Encounter 2: 400

400 Avoiding fight with Goblin workers

Encounter 3: 1150

400 Genasi Stormmaster (level 9)
400 2 Eladrin Arcane Archers (level 5)
350 Hazard, Extremely Long Room (level 5)

Encounter 4: 2800

1500 Ladoran, Young Blue Dragon (level 7 solo, level 6 solo plus 1 class template level)
800 Sloane, Pale Reaver Lord (level 8 elite, level 7 elite plus 1 level for special abililties)
500 4 Mithrendain Guards (level 2)
-200 Lady (level 5 NPC helper)
75 Obstacle Trap, Falling Iron Portcullis (level 7 minion)
125 Hazard Trap, Altar (level 2)

Total XP = 5450 * 2 (LEB double XP) / 5 PCs = 2180 XP each

This is 87% of a level, so 4 PCs out of 5 gain a parcel.

Since Otakkun has more or less disappeared, I'll be awarding a parcel to all of the PCs except Garrick. Garrick will be eligible for an award in his next adventure quickly if he is raised from the dead, or if he spends RP to level up in which case I will award him a parcel.

The PCs also have 11 months of PC reward points.

So if anyone levels up two levels, I'll hand out a second parcel. Just let me know.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=XP]
I was going to wait to hand out XP until I had parcels picked out, but my nights are not my own at the moment, so I'm having a hard time posting. I'll need to get one of the judges to approve this:

XP in Part 2

Encounter 1: 1100

1000 2 Minotaur Warriors (level 10)
200 Hobgoblin Warchief (level 5)
400 2 Gnoll Huntmasters (level 5)
600 3 Bladebearer Hobgoblins (level 5)

Half experience since the fight was interrupted. The PCs didn't technically overcome the challenge.

Encounter 2: 400

400 Avoiding fight with Goblin workers

Encounter 3: 1150

400 Genasi Stormmaster (level 9)
400 2 Eladrin Arcane Archers (level 5)
350 Hazard, Extremely Long Room (level 5)

Encounter 4: 2800

1500 Ladoran, Young Blue Dragon (level 7 solo, level 6 solo plus 1 class template level)
800 Sloane, Pale Reaver Lord (level 8 elite, level 7 elite plus 1 level for special abililties)
500 4 Mithrendain Guards (level 2)
-200 Lady (level 5 NPC helper)
75 Obstacle Trap, Falling Iron Portcullis (level 7 minion)
125 Hazard Trap, Altar (level 2)

Total XP = 5450 * 2 (LEB double XP) / 5 PCs = 2180 XP each

This is 87% of a level, so 4 PCs out of 5 gain a parcel.

Since Otakkun has more or less disappeared, I'll be awarding a parcel to all of the PCs except Garrick. Garrick will be eligible for an award in his next adventure quickly if he is raised from the dead, or if he spends RP to level up in which case I will award him a parcel.

The PCs also have 11 months of PC reward points.

So if anyone levels up two levels, I'll hand out a second parcel. Just let me know.
[/sblock]
OOC: Approved.

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: knoepf will advance to lvl 7 after cashing a couple of his some RP. I'll give the exact number in a later post. I just wanted to let you know what lvl he'll be. Also, he is due for any parcel since he finished a round of treasure parcels last lvl. How about an N+4 (lvl 11) item for Knoepf.

Thanks for the adventure KD

KarinsDad

Adventurer
ooc: knoepf will advance to lvl 7 after cashing a couple of his some RP. I'll give the exact number in a later post. I just wanted to let you know what lvl he'll be. Also, he is due for any parcel since he finished a round of treasure parcels last lvl. How about an N+4 (lvl 11) item for Knoepf.

Thanks for the adventure KD

You're welcome! :)

No level 11 item for Knoepf if he is only going to level 7 from 6. In that case, he gets a level 6 parcel which maxes at 6+4=10.

Knoepf should currently have 3750 XP (4th level) plus 3823 XP (part 1) plus 2180 XP (part 2) = 9753 XP (10,000 needed for level 7, so 3 RP needed) and 7 RP (part 1) plus 11 RP (part 2) = 18 RP

If he goes to level 8, it would be 9753 XP plus 13 RP. He could then get a 7th level parcel / 11th level N+4 item. He would also get a 6th level parcel. Any ideas?

dimsdale

First Post
You're welcome! :)

No level 11 item for Knoepf if he is only going to level 7 from 6. In that case, he gets a level 6 parcel which maxes at 6+4=10.

Knoepf should currently have 3750 XP (4th level) plus 3823 XP (part 1) plus 2180 XP (part 2) = 9753 XP (10,000 needed for level 7, so 3 RP needed) and 7 RP (part 1) plus 11 RP (part 2) = 18 RP

If he goes to level 8, it would be 9753 XP plus 13 RP. He could then get a 7th level parcel / 11th level N+4 item. He would also get a 6th level parcel. Any ideas?

OOC: Yes, do the level 8 route please. I was going to do the math later but you beat me to the punch. Thank you. I'll take a n+3 for lvl 6 and an N+4 for level 7. So, that's a lvl 9 item and a lvl 11 item correct?

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I don't care which parcel you give me. Just give me something that is not useless. You can look at the wishlist, but I don't require the DM to follow it, they are just suggestions, as long as it is usefull, I will be happy.[/SBLOCK]

nerdytenor

First Post
OOC:
Thank you for the adventure! You run a tough-but-fair game. Sorry my participation couldn't have been better - busy life for me these days.

Acre does have quite the zest for life, so I'm sure he would appreciate it were he brought back...

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC]
>Update: moved, but no home net access until August 10th (at least). Posting now from library, but access is limited. Lookslike we are mostly done here, but won't be able to tie things up until I have time to catch up. See you in two weeks or so.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases