[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! Part 2 (Judge: EvolutionKB)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: Just as a heads up, I did get a few of the parcels selected, but I have not yet finished. I hope to do that over the weekend. In the meantime, the PCs can head to the tavern or whatever.

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC/Update]
>finally back on-line in a more than 'occasional trip to the library' fashion. Will catch up ASAP- Vex will probably level up as far as XP/RP allow, and then retire, so no worry about parcels.

>Thanks for the game!
[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Sorry for the delay on this. I'm just hardly ever home anymore.

Note: I couldn't quite tell if PCs had already acquired 6th level gold parcels, so I added them here. If your PC has already acquired his 6th level gold parcel, you do not get it a second time. And, the following assumes that the player will be spending RP to get to 8th level.

Garrick:

Garric gains gold for levels 6 (360 GP) and 7 (520 GP) and a 6th and 7th level parcel. He also has to spend 500 GP to be raised from the dead.

6th level parcel, Rushing Cleats (level 7 item, level + 1)
7th level parcel, Shadow Warlock Armor +2 (level 10 item, level + 3)

Malehan:

Malehan already has a level 6 parcel, so he gains gold for levels 6 (360 GP) and 7 (520 GP) and a 7th level parcel.

7th level parcel, Belt of Raging Endurance (level 9 item, level + 2)

Acre:

Acre gains gold for levels 6 (360 GP) and 7 (520 GP) and a 6th and 7th level parcel. He also has to spend 500 GP to be raised from the dead.

6th level parcel, Boots of Quickness (level 8 item, level + 2)
7th level parcel, Belt of Blood (level 10 item, level + 3)

Knoepf:

Knoepf gains gold for levels 6 (360 GP) and 7 (520 GP) and a 6th and 7th level parcel.

6th level parcel, Sacred Mask (level 8 item, level + 2)
7th level parcel, Magic Chainmail +3 (level 11 item, level + 4)

Remove ads