[Adventure OOC]: Shards of Eldanarth (DM: MadAzolin)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If [MENTION=6747396]MadAzolin[/MENTION] allows me to level even as we're starting...I'd be delighted!

Thank you.

Erm. [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION], how much is that credit worth?

Last edited:

MadAzolin

First Post
Considering party is still in safe environment, leveling up is fine (as long as it is within reasonable limits and sharing DM credits is within normal and accepted rules on enworld)

Neurotic

Is it legal for me to buy paragon level equipment? I have somewhere around 10k gp unspent...if not, I still have item slot or two to fill :)

MadAzolin

First Post
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]
In interest of sticking to the rules of 4e, I cannot allow learning rituals before appropriate character level, however following are all perfectly legal if party wants one of lower level PCs (Lilli for example) to do the ritual:
- someone else can write scroll for lower level PC and he/she can use it
- it is perfectly possible to buy appropriate scroll in Daunton (basically anything up to level 10 is np) - ritual scrolls are usable without level requirements or even ritual caster requirement
- while strictly speaking you cannot write ritual into your own ritual book if low level, someone else can do it for you, in which case you can carry it with you, but cannot master it until you get to appropriate level* (not 100% sure about level requirement)
- I do allow improvisation in such matters - if you have ritual at hand (in ritual book for example) and are level or two below its level, I will allow attempt to do it (it is not automatic success however); same goes if you have similar ritual (in this case fey passage would be good candidate). In absence of anything else, good explanation and some very good skill rolls might work

Neurotic

Since we're not time pressed, we can have someone transcribe the scroll (or [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] to take/buy it and then Lilli later copies it)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases