[Adventure OOC]: Shards of Eldanarth (DM: MadAzolin)

MadAzolin

First Post
GM:
Are preparations for ritual done yet? Unless anyone objects, I will assume you are starting ritual led by Martelai and assisted by others.

MadAzolin

First Post
GM:
I guess most of your are fine with that option, I will start the ritual tomorrow morning if no one objects; btw, feel free to prepare few rolls on skills you might want to use to assist Martelai, it might help with making

MadAzolin

First Post
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]
about effects on Cyr, hm... while in fact actually immortal, d&d assumption is that you have very little (if any) memories and effects of your past lives (therefore you have to actually use encounter power to get access to them). I will allow Cyr to use of Memory of thousand lifetimes to ignore adverse effects of radiant beauty, but such use will spend power until after the next encounter without providing standard bonus to roll. (as Cyr has to dig through his past lives to actually find useful experiences in them :) )

[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]
about effects on Cyr, hm... while in fact actually immortal, d&d assumption is that you have very little (if any) memories and effects of your past lives (therefore you have to actually use encounter power to get access to them). I will allow Cyr to use of Memory of thousand lifetimes to ignore adverse effects of radiant beauty, but such use will spend power until after the next encounter without providing standard bonus to roll. (as Cyr has to dig through his past lives to actually find useful experiences in them :) )

No. Thank you.

MadAzolin

First Post
as we have first combat encounter imminent, few notes:
- i will generally use google docs for combat map, suggestions are welcome
- if someone has monster token for his character, feel free to send it; I will use some for monsters occasionally
- easiest way to handle movement is by typing coordinates (ex: char X moves from (A7 -> G12)); it is safe to assume you are avoiding provoking opportunity attacks by movement unless specified otherwise
- I will not be posting monster rolls unless specifically needed

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases