[Adventure OOC]: Shards of Eldanarth (DM: MadAzolin)

Neil1889

First Post
Hi, Voda Vosa, I don't actually understand your sig or where it is supposed to lead.

However, I can see your L4W Character Sheet: Vermitrax through the google docs link on the wiki. I see that Vermitrax's has 58/29 hit points and according to the tracker on the map he's currently taken 32 damage, so he must be bloodied.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Everyone,

MadAzolin sent me an e-mail in which he states roughly:

"Tell the people on the forum that I will not be online at least until Monday since I'm in the process of moving (he moved to another country).
Here, I have some trouble with business computers blocking access to "shady" sites such as RPG forums. I will not post until I get my own computer.

Cheers,

R."

Neurotic

UPDATE: Effects "thrown on us" are breakable says our DM, we're free to try skills/rituals to break them before he comes back. [MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION], [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION], [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION]

MadAzolin

First Post
Hi everyone, sry for delays, finally getting everything up and running again; let's just say that UK is quite keen on their security stuff :), not to mention amount of paperwork required to get anything going. Anyway, don't expect me to post full-time for a bit longer, but will try to keep you guys up and going.

Neurotic

[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], [MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION], [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION]:
Quick poll:

How much of your resources did you really spend? Half surges? No dailies? AP in the first fight?

I've used :
Flames of the Smoking Crown daily and one daily item power and AP.
I'd rather move on, it's not like we have to go through the fight? And even if we do, I would rather fight three sided and aid the weaker side then fight one side only :)

Remove ads