[Adventure OOC]: Shards of Eldanarth (DM: MadAzolin)

MadAzolin

First Post
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION]:
--> unfortunately monster did not resurface from being shifted up 2 squares (4e square circles are to be hold responsible for that), but it is not very far from being dragged out
--> as for hand/glove and remote manipulation - I will allow remote activation of pillars with it IF it is capable of touching things;
theoretically it probably cannot channel touch spells, but sounds fair in this case.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The spell is Moment of Glory and it's glorious :)

My priest in LEB has it and it prevents hundreds of damage when used. But we would have to be in blast 5. Maybe if we did it at the start since it does no damage...but it's easy to be the general after the battle :) - or maybe it was used in the last battle?

And I second the part of the post that says we should plan on sharing some pain B-)

Neil1889

First Post
OK, so Invisible Castle is down, so I can't really roll any attacks with it.

Saying that, I've just gone for a double move this go and allowed Martelai to spend a healing surge with 2d6 extra Hit Points of recovery; if the DM wants to roll that, then it is OK by me.

MadAzolin

First Post
GM:
Happy New Year and all the best to everyone.
May all your monsters roll over, die and drop epic loot and may your HP never goes negative :)
Azolin is happy and has decided to don the festive suit for this occasion:
HappyBeholder.jpg

Neil1889

First Post
I say, could somebody please get this dashed annoying tentacle off Lilli?

I'd like to Second wind and Action Point the pillar this go.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases