[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Nebten

First Post
Dane quickly assembles his armor and oufits his person. His years of martial training allows him to prepare for battle in pressured conditions.

(Going for wearing all items)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek quickly sorts through the pile of equipment, helping his companions find and organize their various items.
OOC: I think wearing all items is best, too. Three more successes to go. ;)

Velmont

First Post
GM: If I don't have roll before tonight, I'll complete this round with roll. Still missing [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION], [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Quickly finding the iron flask containing the shard of the cursed spirit of the Dautonian Opera House, Incarnation uses his quick hands and his conjured helper to get everything on everyone.
OOC: Thievery (sleight of hands variant): 20
At the same time, Sigarr attempts to muscle everything on using his natural athleticism.
OOC: I'll roll for r1 since he's out of town: Athletics 27

Velmont

First Post
Even if Incarnation stumble a bit trying to do too many thing at once, the group quickly put their equipment on before they get spotted. Now they are ready to confront the battle outside.

[SBLOCK=OOC]You have all your equipment, tahnks to my super roll... why I can't do that with my own PCs :(

So, what do you chose to do from now.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mechanic]Perception (1d20+11=31) Critical, that means 2 success. FInish: 5/1.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Map]Map[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Stats]Dane: 96/101; 0THP; HS 11/12; AP 1;
Georg : 60/60; 0THP; HS 10/10; AP 1;
Hadrak : 99/99; 0THP; HS 10/10; AP 1;
Incarnation : 80/95; 0THP; HS 12/12; AP 1;
Raiyek : 69/98; 4THP; HS 11/11; AP 1;
Sigarr : 25/102; 0THP; HS 10/11; AP 1;

G2: 1/1; AC28 F29 R28 W27;
G39: 1/1; AC28 F29 R28 W27; [/SBLOCK]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Well, that cup in the center of the camp is apparently important. Anyone want to sally forth and try to get it? There's only 14 goliaths and four angels in that area. :p May not be as bad as it sounds if most of the goliaths are minions, and they've hopefully weakened some of the angels a bit.

Secondary plan ... not sure. Maybe just sneak out of the encampment and wait for the dust to settle, though if the angels win it looks like they'll take the cup with them.

Anyone have any other ideas?[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation taps the iron flash he had retrieved earlier. I may have a way.
OOC: Does the chalice look less than 20 lbs? If so, I can use his Iron Flask to grab it from 10 squares away.

Nebten

First Post
After donning his greaves, Dane turns to the group on nods.

"It's the end of days out there, and we are caught in the middle of it. We know the giant-kin have no love for us, but the angles may only see us as annoying ants. And ants can get squashed. Last time we took sides blindly, we drew the ire of the fey folk. Anybody know what that cup is? If the angels should have it, we can clear out some giants for them."

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"I agree with Dane, picking sides blindly here would be ill-advised. That said, I don't like the idea of trying to ally with either faction - the goliaths saw fit to imprison and torture us without provocation, and we have been told by various sources that the angels are something of a plague in this land and may not be acting sanely as servants of their gods any longer."

Raiyek ponders for the first time the chalice he glimpsed, trying to place why the goliaths and angels would be fighting over such an artifact. "I'm still not sure what the importance of that chalice is that seems to be making it the center of this struggle."

Remove ads